BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Y'all! I haven't died or dropped off the face of the Earth. Just sick and having computer problems. So are we down to 28 squares as our final count? I am sitting here whipping up some squares. Should be done on time and will mail at the beginning of next week, after I get paid. Went by the PO and they no longer carry priority mail boxes. Told me to order off the internet. sheesh.
he.gif
Now I have to go box hunting. Any special instructions I have missed while AWOL?
idunno.gif

Ok all you hookers that think you can hook fast, here is something for you.
Last night on one of our public television stations called Create, was this gal. She is the fastest crocheter in the book of guinness. She stitched 5,113 stitches in 30 minutes!!
ep.gif
Here is a couple sites if you want to read about it. Now if only I could do a quarter of it that fast!
gig.gif

http://www.hookandneedledesigns.com/fastest_crocheter.htm

On the link below, is the program she was on, #113

http://www.knitandcrochettoday.com/episodes.html

Morning all! I'm off to babysit this morning, but I wanted to pop in & say....I got dads afghan done!!!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

Will post pictures later...started on grandbabies afghan already & got stuff dug out to start on the SS project!
ya.gif

Have a good morning!
bun.gif

clap.gif
Thanks your majesty! The wonderful bling is back!

Good morning,
the weather seems to want to keep me challenging it to go under (I am feeling under the weather again today...), but I think I will eventually win the fight.

And for your lunch breaks, whatever breaks and for just plain entertainment, you all really need to check out this site!!! I haven't seen a kilt yet, but I didn't have time to really look yet.
wink.png
http://www.chickenssuit.com/index.php

ok glad your back JC thank you my queen for all those graphics
grats on finishing you Dad's afghan No Chicks

Ris the weather is getting to me too its rainy and cold and my knee is killing me.
I don't remember twisting it. Could the pain be from the Rhuematoid I go to my first appt tomorrow. I was thinking I'd put ice on it but then I thought heat might be better.
So I'm curling up in front of the woodstove to knit and crochet all day.

oh and you know what happened to me this morning my golden polish roo tried to flogg my leg.
We had a talk and I don't think he'll be trying that again anytime soon.Good thing he hasn't got his spurs yet.

I think I will join you Purr! That sounds so cozy! I will bring the hot chocolate (and the chocolate
wink.png
)...

I have high ambitions to get that hook flying today...Here's hoping...

Hope everyone has somewhere cozy to curl up today!

67663.jpg

thsingingchicken.gif
thCOOPDAGOODMORNING-vi.gif
my chickkidies
chicken_proudmama.gif
well I think I will join ris and purr in front of the fire and do some
thCrochetSmiley.gif
today and make a few other projects. glad to see all the MIA'a checkin in and glad to know ya'll are doing ok. gals if you know any of the ones on the list that we haven't heard from in a while, let them know that the deadline is near and to come back and join us as we miss them. well gals I am off with my
sFun_mornincoffee.gif
and
thcrochet4.jpg
to join purr and ris so have a great morning ya'll and here is a little bit of
2b72a5d23c5b47e203ea205167532a1c.gif
from Maw, although nowhere as good as our lovely Queen and Princess Scrambled.

nakedchickenbutt.jpg

eggs.jpg

chickenfight.jpg

chickencat.jpg

aAn_cKittenChick.gif

sAni_squirrel.gif

digi025.jpg
sSig_SeeYa.gif

Hello everyone! Mawchickkidie told me I need to post here more often, so here I am!
smile.png

It is rainy and cold here today. I can't complain about rain, though, because we had a dry spell this fall and other places in the world really need rain.

Right now I am busy caring for my new Border Collie puppy, Skye. He's a handful...but that's the way puppies and Border Collies are! I grew up with a Border Collie and am so happy to be owned by one again.
smile.png

I'm also starting to prepare things for Election Day. I'm going to be working at the polls plus working my normal job, so I have to arrange care for Skye and prepare the food that I'm going to bring for the poll worker potluck. We poll workers can't leave the polls to eat lunch, so have to make lunch arrangements. I'm not sure what I'm going to bring yet-I want to bring something that's not sweet, inexpensive to make and easy to prepare and eat.

Crochet wise-I haven't done much of it of late except the swap granny squares and two doilies I made for a wedding gift for a cousin, who's getting married Now 8. I want to start another doily for myself and bring it to the polls on election day to work on in case we have down times. I've never worked in this precinct before, and it's one of the few places in my county where precincts aren't combined, so we'll see how things go!

Have an awesome day, everyone!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom