BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya-HOOooooo I've not only gotten the Pastor's wife's prayer shawl done, but I also have Alyssa's scarf done too!
I'm finding out that thinnish projects cramp up my left thumb. So after Caydence's scarf is done, it'll be back to wide projects. lol
OO gotta go shape my sourdough bread loaves.

th.gif
you guys make me feel like a sloth with all that you are doing. Bread, hooch, crafts galore... and me still inching away on my one project and
hide.gif
-ing from my pile of dishes...

Sk
hide.gif
can I send my kid to you? She's making me crazy!
rollingeyes.gif

Last edited:
Yeah send her over, fresh air and sunshine today! There's just a slight chill to the breeze, send the jacket too!!
My bread's fixin to go in the oven, it didn't rise as well as it shoulda..
tongue.gif

First time makin sourdough..so who knows..lol
Gotta make my neiman marcus cake for church luncheon tomarrow....hehehe That's gonna be yummy yummy!!

heh... ok lazy then...
wink.png
though my mom did always call me a sloth because I am generally very slow moving...

Thanks Skand, I am sure she will have more fun with you. Me, I think I am going to join the recovering sick ones in bed. I am not sick, but I do feel just run down for some reason...

cute puppy! SO much cuteness going around lately. I can't compete.
wink.png
I better see what I can dig up... oh I have those peeping things in a box in my living room. They are all napping now too, but they are still pretty cute.
wink.png

Last edited:
woot.gif
I got my Secret Santa box mailed today! Still holdin' out on who it's going to!
wink.png

SE, what a cute little puppy you have! I have a just turned 1 year old Beagle named Abby. She drives our old lab nuts! Poor old girl has to go
hide.gif
sometimes!

Here she is:

9672_abby1year.jpg

Rocket! thank you so much for the card!!!! you are wonderful!!! i cried when i read it!! you guys are all special to me!
i have 1 mitten and the hat done other mitten will be finished this week and shipped. thanks again!!!

1.gif

SE i think they got lost trying to find you!
3.gif

2.gif

8.gif

11.gif

3.gif

2.gif

5.gif

working on a knitted bag right now....looks pretty good so far....will show ya when im done....also corcheting an afghan!

Quote:
Happy Belated Birthday Skand.... I had one too, day before Thanksgiving... My friends here tried to find a birthday card with anything chicken on it, lol, but all they could find was a birthday card with a duck in it... then, they chipped in and tried to get me a chicken pendant..and they found only a pheasant... lol... Then they said, least we got it in the fowl family...lol...
They tried...and I love them, for doing that!!!

As for the skunk, did you know that equal parts of Dawn detergent and peroxide can get the smell off ???.... I have personally never tried it, but.. I remember that was what someone told me once! If you do try it, let me know....
Again, Happy belated Birthday,..and many, many more....

Quote:
Darlene... you are so talented....
When I get home, I am going to try both the Kalua and blueberry vodka recipes... I love both of those..and I think I'm going to be in the mood for a whole lotta drinking...lol.

You guys are great, and will keep these recipes in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom