BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be getting missed on the main board so I wanted to wish all you Happy Hookers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Jacie

XMASCARDO8ANI.gif

oh goodness!! the rooster's eye is blinkin!! Too cute Jacie!
Thanks awful bunches.

The wind's a blowin. Got another of my gifts finished and given. Yayyy... now to finish all the rest. and get the decorations out and up, and on and on..

Oh, Caydence has been given the cold Alyssa was so kind to pass on, and silly me thinks I've been given it too.. feel cruddy.

Have a great day everyone!

OK sounds good.... I will attempt this.. Ack. Nervous!

At least this one won't close... so main chatter stays here? along with the spring swap???

and subject chatter goes along with the new swap threads?

OK. let's try it. Hope everyone is following along.

Notice: Secret Santa Police will stay here...since it is almost done. When there is a new secret santa we will start that up maybe in a new thread... that will be up to whomever starts it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, exactly. So let's all help each other out with the new subject threads!

Jacie, I DID miss that on the main forum..it's awesome!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!​

i can crochet !!! im not the bestist.. but i can whip out a scarf or two in a day if i concentrate
tongue.png
i want to join ! my moms fantastic at is so she clould help me.. so i got kinda confused on the guide lines.. what exactly are we doing??

WOOHOO! Welcome Shmooborp! Get your mom to join too!
welcome.gif

Quick guidelines, Spring "Square" Swap: Anything goes - you can do circles, triangles, squares, whatever. 6 inches to 12 inches in size. The number of squares you need to do are the number of people signed up.
Scrambled Egg is your Hostess with the mostess. PM her for details.
smile.png

Come join the Crochet Adopt a Sister/Brother thread for quick updates from this crazy thread. We get pretty nuts here. See my Sig for the link.

Last edited:
WOOHOO! Welcome Schmooborp! Get your mom to join too!

EXACTLY!!!!! How awesome!!!! You are most welcome here!!!! And yes, have Mom join too, love to have you both!!
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
Rocket will probably assign you a partner to have a personal "in" with all all the goings on here and the guidelines...someone you can ask all the crochet questions you can think of!!
smile.png
...btw Luke..you are the first male in this group..look out you are likely to get quite alot of attention!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
springcrochetswap.jpg

Sign-Ups are now Open!
thYarnAddicts.jpg

th38163b14.jpg

Theme: "Anything Goes" Feel free to experiment and challenge your skills for this swap! Hexagons, Circles, Squares, Triangles, or "Other" crocheted shapes are all welcomed!! (No amigurumi in this swap.)

Color: Any! Mix it up or stay the same, up to you!

Size: 6" minimum - 12" maximum. Try to be consistent though, for example, all of your squares should be pretty near the same size, all of your circles should be pretty near the same size....

Pattern: Any! Feel free to mix up your patterns and make every square different or every hexagon different, or all the same, up to you!

Number: As many as there are participants in the swap.
thcrazyboutcrochetblinkie.jpg

Dates: Chat and gab and get to know one another in this thread. Post as often as you like! Official sign-up opens on February 1, 2009 and Closes on March 1, 2009. All items are due to me no later than May 1, 2009.

New folks are encouraged to visit with us here in this thread and post and get to know us! Chickens are not required, in fact several members of this group are not chicken owners! We are always happy to have new friends here in the crochet club! We'd love to have you join the fun, join the swap or any other projects that we have going on!!!!

When you have finished your Shapes, send me a pm and I'll send you my address so that you can mail in your work.

You will be required to send your crocheted shapes in individual ziplock bags with your username and real name on each bag. In addition, you will need to send $10.00 for Flat Rate return postage. Thanks so much!!!!!! Have fun!!!

thGraphILoveCrochetVirtual.jpg

Spring Swap Sign Up List:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) -Organizer
2. Mawchikkide - (Jessica)
3. RisuRocket - (Shanah)
4. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena)
5. NoChicksHere - (Susan)
6. KaranLeaf - (Karan)
7. Skand - (Stephanie)
8. Lutheran Chick - (Kay)
9. Head4dmtns - (Trish)
10. Queen Scoot - (Rosey)
11. Amy Quilt - (Amy)
12. Mangled - (Em)
13. TB1 - (Teri)
14. Purr - (Terry)
15. Elcunni - (Erin)
16. 1MommaHen - (Lynda)
17. EastTnChick - (Steph)
18. Ginger Chic - (Amy)
19. Greenapple - (Lisa)
20. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie)
21. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie)
22. Algopurple - (Elizabeth)
23. JenJScott - (Jen)
24. NewChickenFamily - (Jennifer)
25. LovemyChix - (Tess)
26. Feathers Acres - (?)
27. Shmooborp - (Luke)

thturkey_knitting.gif

Hi all! I'm curious.....does everyone have their decorating and/or shopping done? We're just putting our tree up now, but we put our outside lights up last week. I wish we would have had all of this done a couple weeks ago. I only have a couple little gifts yet to buy though. I look forward to wrapping everything soon. Or, maybe I don't....hmmmmmm.
big_smile.png

Hi Perched
wink.png
We have our tree up and it's gorgeous. Our winter ceramic village and stockings are up too.

Hey all sisters and brother! We need someone to head over to the Adoption Thread and adopt Pineburrowpeeps! She wants to learn! That's the place to go! Someone please mentor her! Post away gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom