BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
th.gif
This is so great! Two guys in our thread. No matter if you don't wear a Kilt, Chuck!
wink.png
The Celtic blood counts.

And he even submitted a pattern! So cool! Welcome aboard!

And Shmooborp, We are glad to have you too! Now, maybe I can convince DH to join too. hee hee...

SE, you are cracking me up today!
hugs.gif

Thanks EastTN! I will update my list. Amy? Has that SS project clicked yet? I might have missed a report.
smile.png

Last edited:
Hey, just taking a break from projects to stop in and catch up!
Welcome to the newest peeps! It’s wonderful to see so many interested in the fine art of hooking. Riz, great work on the adoption thread. It has sure raised some eyebrows and gained interest!
woot.gif

I can’t wait to get started on my swap projects...but sadly, I must finish out this semester. Professors are so harsh, wanting ALL the work in! humph!
barnie.gif

Well have a fabulous day!

Afternoon everyone! I have been so busy today. Refused to let myself turn my puter on till i got my house cleaned. Been putting it off for days now.
Last night I was up really late learning how to make an amigurumi ball on u-tube. It was so much fun. I never learned how to do a st or sc much less knew what that meant when i saw it on a pattern. Im trying to learn to read patterns too.
Rocket was very helpful too, bugged her all night lol
Anyway, wanted to get caught up on whats going on and tell yall bout my new hobby of amigurumi. Think I see many little critters in my future.
big_smile.png

3.gif

Thanks everyone!

I have to go back to my projects and lurking now... need to not turn my computer on too...but I can't resist....

Hey, thanks Fr.Chuck!!! I do have a pattern, and it looks just like the one on the link you posted! I've got the skirt cut out and sewn, just forgot to buy the right elastic!
barnie.gif
I'm going to start cutting out the bonnet and apron pieces next!

Thanks for the support!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
What happened to the hip Steph?? Hope it gets to feeling better soon!
hugs.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome Chuck!!!
clap.gif

LC, that is so cool, about teaching crochet in school!
ya.gif
Iam jealous, wish I could be there & had that in school. The speakers sound great!
clap.gif

caf.gif
I can help with questions on the adopt a page, on crocheting & such....just no chcken questions!
hide.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Chuck great to have you join us. Yeah a Hooker brother named Chuck. That's the same as my brother Chuck (my real brother)

Sorry I haven't been too chatty latley but been kinda down and out . Wasn't feeling well and went to DR. yesterday well gota possable UTI those UTI's are a pain. But it's not real bad and I was started on some Bactruim. And I sure am glad it's not as bad as it could have been, but that on top of just getting over a sinus infection and what ever crud it is .
sickbyc.gif
Any way all of it has just kinda put me of out of sink sorta speak. will check with ya tomorrow. I'm headed for bed. Maybe do the last few rounds for Zoe's afghan
big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG I wish I was that strong!!!
bow.gif

Last night I was up really late learning how to make an amigurumi ball on u-tube. It was so much fun. I never learned how to do a st or sc much less knew what that meant when i saw it on a pattern. Im trying to learn to read patterns too.

Would you share the link for the ami ball???​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom