BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Got me ???
idunno.gif
How do ya chain 6 and keep loop of each on the hook??? then skip stiches keeping loops on hook????
th.gif
I think I'd have to see the whole thing. That doesn't mean I would be able to do it then either?
idunno.gif
What is for Scoot ???? or is it a secret? Maybe one of the Crochet Masters will come to humble Grasshopper of Crochet and give wisdom
bow.gif

Sorry I'm not much help.

big_smile.png
Karan

Thanks SE! I think I will make my friend who had twins some baby afghans in blue and chocolate..that's their nursery colors. I had started to make them some afghans in different colors, but it just didn't feel right. The only yarn that I can find that popular choc/blue combo in is cotton. Hope it turns out well....now to figure out a pattern....

Scoot, I have no idea
th.gif
Hope you get it figured out though!!!
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Morning Queen!
When I first looked at the instructions, I was totally baffled!!
barnie.gif
But, I tried to do it & I *THINK* if you look at this site http://www.stitchdiva.com/custom.aspx?id=120 on how to do the double treble, it may help. Also, I don't think they mean holding a stitch from each of the 6 chains. I *THINK* it means from each step hold the last stitch on there, so in the end you have enough to do a cluster at the end. Worth a try.
fl.gif

Quote:
Wonderful hat!

Step 1: When you normally dtr you would yo 3x and insert in st indicated, yo & pull thru 2lps ea time, 4x (1dtr made!).
Here they are telling you to to pull thru 2lps, 3x, leaving the last lp on hook, along w/ original lp, for ea dtr made.. for a total of 3lps on hook.

Step 1 complete!

Workin on Step 2...

Quote:
Wonderful hat!

Step 1: When you normally dtr you would yo 3x and insert in st indicated, yo & pull thru 2lps ea time, 4x (1dtr made!).
Here they are telling you to to pull thru 2lps, 3x, leaving the last lp on hook, along w/ original lp, for ea dtr made.. for a total of 3lps on hook.

Step 1 complete!

Workin on Step 2...

Step 2 (printed off the instructions to read the whole pattern!) and beyond:

You are meant to sk 5sts on row5, insert and make 3dtr in the 6th from Row5. This then connects Row6 to Row5 all the way around the hat.

Does this make sense?

Quote:
YEAH!!
clap.gif

Not a problem! So glad I could help!
celebrate.gif

Now that I've done 1 good deed today, my step is lighter! hahahaha!
ya.gif

Coarse, now ya know what you've done, right?
droolin.gif

I have to make the hat! hahahahaha!
lau.gif

Have FUN!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
YEAH!!
clap.gif

Not a problem! So glad I could help!
celebrate.gif

Now that I've done 1 good deed today, my step is lighter! hahahaha!
ya.gif

Coarse, now ya know what you've done, right?
droolin.gif

I have to make the hat! hahahahaha!
lau.gif

Have FUN!!
thumbsup.gif

LOL its a very pretty hat and you can have fun doing it too!!!

Oh good! Glad someone was able to help you!!!
clap.gif
It's supposed to be 65 today so as soon as it gets warm I am letting these little goobers outside to burn off some of their energy!!!

GREAT Yarn Sale at Micheals this week!!!!

Pooch By Patons $2

Chenille Thick and Quick by Lion Brand $2

Trellis by Lion Brand $2

-----------------------------------------

Baby Cooddinates 2 for $5

Softee Baby by Bernat 2 for $5

Cupcake by Lion Brand 2 for $5

----------------------------------------------

Berella "4" Afghan Yarn by Bernat $5

Wool Ease Thick and Quick by Lion Brand $5

------------------------------------------------------

Satin by Bernat $2

Super Saver by Red Heart $2

------------------------------------------------------

Simply Soft by Caron 2 for $5

Vanna's Choice 2 for $5

Vanna's Choice Baby 2 for $5

----------------------------------------------------

Classic Merino Wool by Patons $4

Homespun by Lion Brand $4

-----------------------------------------------------

Lion Boucle by lion brand 2 for $3 !!!!!!!

Allure, Bohemian, Brilliant, Divine, Lacette, Nuance, and SWS by Patons 2 for $3 !!!!!

Moda Dea Dream 2 for $3 !!!!!!

Enjoy!!

oh wow! I am stupified... Did anyone else catch that? The QUEEN.. all high and powerful,.. confused by that lingo... wuhoo!!! Glad to know us learners arent the only confused ones...
hehehehe
got my laundry started, trash gathered, children watching Alice in Wonderland. lol
oooohhh my! yall shoulda been here this morning.. EVERY rooster, EVERY peafowl and about half the hens were all going off! Over one hen laying her first egg... and if yall havent heard peafowl going off.. picture a goose honking.. then after the first honk, add a wee-haw at the end... lol honk weehawww... honk weehaww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom