BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I must be loosing my mind but these colors are growing on me alittle bit!! lol!

HAHAHA YAAAAAAAY!!!!
lol.png
wink.png
clap.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

I really like your pattern too!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
Thank you for posting it! I will copy and paste it to a word doc.
thumbsup.gif

I spent almost all day yesterday on the couch with my mystery back pain again. I drank a bunch of cranberry juice in case of UTI, and laid on my left side in case it could have been premature labor related. It could be related to a back injury that I had in March or April of last year. Who knows, but it is terribly frustrating. It doesn't hurt as much today as it did, so I guess something is going right with it
thumbsup.gif

I'm going to go to the Doctor on Mon if I have to, we'll see what happens at the U/S as well. Prayers are greatly appreciated.​

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Me too!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!
and I must be loosing my mind but these colors are growing on me alittle bit!! lol!

HAHAHA YAAAAAAAY!!!!

De-sensitized I guess..or just early onset senility!!!!lol!!!

Hey Okie, not that I have been preggers lately, thank you GOD!!! but I had a horrible pain in my lower left back early this week for like 3 days, I swore it was kidney stone but I think it was the beginning of this cold I have now..weird I know. I drank the cranberry/pomegranate juice and the second afternoon of it hurting I drank 8 water bottles full that afternoon!! It did make my back feel better..and the heating pad. I have a head cold now so maybe it was working toward that, drink ALOT of fluids and try the heating pad and rest..yours could really just be a baby in the wrong place too, Erin used to do push her feet under my ribs and it would nearly kill me. Hope you feel better
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

HI!!!! Okiemommy, I hope you back is starting to feel better!!

Could you all do lil' ol' me (and maybe the other slow-pokes on the list)....when you mention a cute photo someone has posted, could you mention the page it's on? I miss all your great projects cuz my puter's too slow to go back and find them......Thanks!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! The sun is actually out here....in South Texas.

Nancy

Morning all! Been busy catching up with the posts when I happen along lots of this
pop.gif
waiting for craft closet pics!
gig.gif
hehe. Sorry to keep ya all on pins and needles!

Here is my "before" attic craft closet:

9672_img_0339.jpg

OK, here is the "after" craft closet!!! Sorry for the blinding sun coming through the little bitty window in there!!

9672_img_0344.jpg

Here's another shot:

9672_img_0343.jpg

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
OK, since I'm messing with pictures, I'd LOVE to share a photo of the afghan that I received from Queen Scoot for the Secret Santa exchange! I also received one of the Queen's famous hats! I do not have a picture of that at the moment...

Thank you again QS!!

9672_img_0177.jpg

Last edited:
ep.gif
WOW that is wonderful Newchicks
clap.gif
clap.gif
tell your DH Great Job. I wished my scrap, oh I mean, craft closet looked as neat as your before picture.
lau.gif
That would be an improvement
th.gif

Thanks now I have some inspuration. (sp?)
ya.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Quote:
Good warning, risu. My dd moved a stock tank full of chicks into my sewing/crafts room while I was out of state last summer. There was a heat wave and these were some oh-so-hard-to-get Tolbunt Polish chicks that she was afraid would die, so she put them inside and turned on the AC. They stayed there all summer.
th.gif
Im not sure I'll ever get all the dust out. Fortunately, most of my fabric and yarn were stored inside four gigantic lateral file cabinets and didnt get dusty. Everything else had a 1/4 inch of chick fluff on it. Cough cough cough. Never again.

Chel

hey hookers!!! how goes it?? fine here just busy hookin up a storm and doin laundry! Jennifer you are so pretty!!! and that lapghan is beautiful if i may say so myself!!! LOL;)
such a wonderful day out here today 75 and sunny to nice to be inside
TTFN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom