BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEeeeeyyy,,,,,,,,,,, IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY !~!!!!
celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif

ya.gif

for your

Hey Queen Scoot Happy Birthday
big_smile.png
Karan

pic36.gif

Your Majesty!!!
bow.gif

Purr, gorgeous work.

Sew, hope your dad feels better soon!

SK - watch your pms - I'll update you about cookie times later.

Me, I've got to get back to lurking, so that my house doesn't fall down around me from all the craziness.
hide.gif
frow.gif

Karan: Those are beautiful eggs. We use to have ducks and geese as a kid and we baked with them as well. Geese eggs are huge!!
ep.gif

Purr: Nice items!! I love that purse. That is something I have in my future projects for sure.

Happy Birthday Queen!!!! Yes...we are proud of our Queen of Hookerville. lol!!!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

I see I magically appeared back on the swap list. I don't think I volunteered myself.
lau.gif
We will have to see. My main priority this spring is to build the extended run for the babes. They really need more space as they get bigger and this is going to be a project. My plan is to make it tall and big and then cut some large tree branches and arrange them so they can play on them. Their own chicken playground!!
D.gif

Okay all you Hookers... Looks like you have a new one to the crew! A patient of mine is teaching me some basics on Crocheting and now I am Hooked too.
wink.png

So far I have learned how to make a chain and work into the chain with single, half double and double stitch. I will be browsing through here so I can get some tips on other things. My patient will be leaving soon and I will have no one to continue to teach me, so I hope you guys will be patient with my questions I am sure to ask...

Happy Hooking everyone!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
to hookerville!!!!!!
you will LOVE it here! i am the queen of this mighty hooker kingdom! LOL if ya have any questions dont be afraid to ask! we are here to help each other. welcome to the family!!!
ETA here are a few good sites for ya!
http://www.crochetcabana.com/
and youtube! good luck and have fun!!

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
welcome Lanissa86 ! Glad to see you here.

lovemychix what page is your sign on? I would love to see it, but there are 150 pages on that thread?!
ep.gif

Well I have been trying some new patterns for squares and have been getting rather frustrated. Every square I make is a different size, and some are just down right not nice patterns.
tongue.png
Hmmm

Hello, ladies.

Jumping on real quick while my husband is out getting some firewood cut. He's mean and won't let me get online!!

Shoulder is healing well. I'm in less pain now than I figured I would be. I've been up moving around a bit more and more the past few days.

I've got a bin-full of crochet projects just staring at me. There's no way to hook like this ... I've tried!! lol

Soon as the immobilizer comes off, I'll be ready to try hooking again. 7 more days!!!
fl.gif

We've got 23 inches of snow and the temperature was -13 this morning when my husband took my little girl down to the bus. I like snow, but I'm ready for it to be gone!!

Keep warm!!
frow.gif

Em

Ok everyone, I"m back in the swing of things....well catching up to the swing of things.

After we got ds home from the hospital, dd and I ended up down with the same thing. We didn't have to go to the hospital though. DS is autistic, so whenever he gets sick, he stops eating or drinking, so it's off to a week in the hospital for us. ugh.

Anyway...I'm still in and will get these babies done before the deadline!!!

Off to catch up on other threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom