Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawchickkidie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Wister, Oklahoma
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to try, what are we doing, exactly? Just choosing a project and updating on it?

I haven't crocheted in years, and had forgotten how. About a year ago, I was sent beautiful yarn by a friend, and found a site on it. It was wonderful because it showed how to do it left handed, which I am.

Unfortunately, I was just getting the hang of a row, when my computer failed and needed to be replaced. I lost a lot of links, including the crocheting one. So, now I can make a looooong row, but don't know how to "turn around!" LOL! Sheesh, anyone need a thin headband?
big_smile.png

I'm not sure I can do it, but I will try.
yippiechickie.gif
Does anyone happen to know of the step-by-step site which shows a left handed version?

I love to crochet! My Mom knows how to crochet and taught me how years ago. I just finished crocheting two bibs for my new second cousin ( Mom and Dad's FIRST great-niece!!) and am starting some doilies and other crocheting things for the apartment on our property that I'll soon be moving into.

Sorry all I got behind on a few things and I am now catching up
th.gif
Well I hope everyone is hookin right along on all their new summer projects.

Tutter there is severl sites that have totorial just type in crocheting and there should come up with a listing with all the different sites I use LionsBrand.com and Crochetville.org alot. And have ordered lots of differet types of book on all kinds of crocheting.

Besty welcome and you can work on what ever your heart desires, this is a place where you can come for advice and just plain ole chicken hookin talk, and post on what your working on or just to keep up on everyone else.

Mangled glad to hear from ya, glad you found it, I think as far as the fall swap you can do whatever colors you want I am doing some fall and some halloween and some Christmas.

Well keep us posted on all the new projects ya'll are taking on.

Mawchickkidie

Hey Mawchick!

I meant to come visit here sooner, but life has been busy. I need to get my squares in the mail today.

I have an afghan started as a surprise for one of my best friend's, but haven't finished it yet. Her b-day is in June, so I need to try finish it up before then. I'm about half way done with it. I started it a while back and got bored crocheting and set it down. Thank goodness it's a surprise.
lau.gif

It's taken soooo long when I'm making it longer than I usually would.

I can't wait to see what everyone makes with their squares from this past swap.

Have a great day!
cool.png

Hey, is everyone burned out on crocheting?
lau.gif
Nobody has posted here in a while.

OK, who has some crochet projects going? I finally sent my granny squares off on Mon for the last SWAP. I still have the same afghan that is half finished sitting...waiting.....for me to finish it, but I need a little crochet break.

What else is anyone working?
fl.gif

Here's a really great link that can help anyone learn to crochet. It gives step by step w/ pictures. There were many people that participated in the last swap that have never crochet. I learned the basic from my grandmother when I was little, but I had never learned how to do a granny square. I used this link to learn how to do the granny squares for the last swap.

There's plenty of time to play around with it, so give it a try!
tongue.png

http://www.crochetcabana.com/tutorials/ … square.htm

OH yeah. I love crocheting...and probably need to do it more like I need a hole in my head. I have two projects started I haven't finished. Arg!
But this sounds like something I could do!!! Are we doing a square then swapping and adding to it? I can keep my mind on one square at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom