BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Whew!!! Sounds like a very busy weekend. That peach butter sounds so yummy.

How are the new babies? How long do you get to keep the EE ones before Cindy picks them up?

jumpy.gif
Yay!!!!! Come on wellies!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I'll keep the EE's for a couple of weeks. She really only wants pullets, and I know of someone who'll take roos. So we're waiting to see which are which. They are really cute and starting to get active.
The mystery chicks are also alive and well. I wondered about Helga, but she's still doing okay. I taught them the wonders of chick starter yesterday. Had seven fuzzies clustered around my hand pecking in time to my finger tapping the feed. It was soooo cute
love.gif

The first wellie tapped a hole last night, but had no change this morning. Weirdly, that's a lot like Helga. Seems like the early bird and late arrivals always have issues.
DH and DD2 are monitoring the bator for me.
fl.gif

DD1 has a friend over and is probably still asleep
lau.gif

Last edited:
Scrambled that sounds great, and I hope travis wins this time without all the engine trouble. I told Dad about that and he said he knows how he feels. What kind of cars do you race and is it on a dirt track? I will now have to keep dad posted on how travis is doing in racing. LOL Dad can't race anymore due to bone spurs on his spine.

Well gals I am up to round 17 in the star afghan and only had to frog it once, I was watching pirates 3 ( totally admir JDs flims)
and got excited and lost count and had to frog it. Well I am going to go work on getting some pics to post for ya'll today so I will post ya later. Maw.

I need a stitch marker! I never thought about using a lobster claw... I have a ton of those in my jewelry stuff
big_smile.png
Sweeeet
smile.png

Got something to share with you hookers! LMAO

My first Kawaii Amigurumi Happy POO! HA
gig.gif

2808068845_279978bf7d.jpg

Here's the instructions ...... http://puchitomato.livejournal.com/16545.html

I'm
making a personalized poo for all of my friends and family for Christmas! Hahahaha

Quote:
is it easy to do??
lol i'm so excited i cant wait to get my copy!!!!! LOL i am gonna make it blue and white and give it to DH for christmas!

Scrambled thanks sooooo much for taking the time to put all the great crochet links on one page.
love.gif
Awesome idea, so we don't have to search through a ton of pages to find what we want.
clap.gif

I don't think I have time for the other crochet thing, but maybe later on. I'll be lucky to find time to crochet now. :eek: I keep thinking the routine will settle since school has started.
tongue.png

Hope Travis wins the race this weekend. So gald you got the car put back together.
yippiechickie.gif

Mawchick I'm glad you received the patterns. Sorry it took so long to get them to you. Can't wait to see which one you like best!
pop.gif

Guitartist that is one CUTE crochet poop!
lau.gif
Thanks for sharing.
smile.png

Wegotchickens keep us posted on the new hatches.
jumpy.gif

It's a lot quieter since I took the boys to the farm. I really miss seeing them free range all over the yard, but I don't miss the poop in the garage. It was hard, but they'll have a good home and I can visit any time. I cried & cried....I felt like I was giving one of my childs away.
hit.gif

Ok, after doing much needed projects around here I will try to get more hookin done.
hmm.png

I noticed SE posted a lot of links. Thank you SE. You did a lot of work. I'm doing it the lazy way. Here's a page with thousands!! At least it looks like thousands. (it takes a while to load even on wireless) Everything is in categories, even supply links
Happy hooking everyone.
http://www.myhq.com/public/c/r/crochetpoet/
Jacie

I finished my first square!
ya.gif
It's not too bad, but it won't go in the swap. So, I still have a ton to do.
th.gif
I am just happy that it really was a square this time after all the misshaped oddball things I ended up with at first.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom