BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I am doing pretty well. Thanks for asking, Karan.
hugs.gif

I am *slowly* working on something that kind of resembles a square type thing. haha! So, I will apologize in advance for when you all get my squares. You might have to keep them separated, as they might not play nice with whatever else you are making! *but* I won't need labels...since you will be able to tell which ones are mine...(just look for the lumps or the scratchy misshaped ones, or the ones that smell like sheep...)
lau.gif

love.gif

P.S. Scotland pictures up soon, probably next week since I am busy with the whole "back to school" routine right now.

morning gals hope everyone is have a great day, well still raining here so goin to get lots more hookin done today between laundry and clean the house. get messy when all 4 of us are here for 3 days straight. oh well thats the life of a housewife.

risurocket don't worry we will love your squares no matter how mishapen they are and years from now when your a pro hooker we will post a pic of your first mishapen squares to remind you that everyone had to start somewhere just to make you laugh and feel better to know that we all LOVE YOU!
hugs.gif

I wish ya'll could see my poor wet babys they look so funny, They must not mind the rain too much as alot of them are out playing in the puddles! I think there is nothing funnier to see then a wet silkie. talk about your bad hair day!. well off to hook a bit post ya'll later today. Maw

SE, Travis MUST have been driving MY truck in that race!! It is in the shop getting ANOTHER new transmission. I got less than a year out of it! Last year, we were staying in Tryon, NC, on the way to the show in VA, and we lost it. They were SO nice at Stott Ford, they got us in and out in ONE day! So I am kind of stuck here, surfing and hooking!! I think I'll take a Key Lime pie to the service guys-- the limes were on sale yesterday.

Thank goodness I don't have to use MIL's 'puter anymore!! DH bought a cheap laptop to hook up...MAYBE I can get him to post some pics!

Maw, that afghan is gorgeous!! I love the blues! I should have over half my squares done today--no over-achieving hooker here!!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Nancy

Quote:
*giggle* heh, sorry things are striking me as just funny today. Must be the allergy medication... I can just picture your wet fuzzy ones playing in the puddles, too. too cute!

If we get more rain tomorrow, I will send it your way wegotchickens...but today didn't amount to as much as it was looking like.

...I was going to post more, but still fuzzy headed from this new allergy stuff and not concentrating well...
sickbyc.gif

Happy Hooking, Everyone...
bun.gif
Sounds like people are just getting down to it!

Yeah! I got my first egg today! One of my EE's laid it. I have been running up and down the road showing it to my neighbors. I even dropped it, but the shell was so tough it didn't break. I might need a sledge hammer to open it in the morning. Pic coming soon.
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
Hi Em!
frow.gif

How's your son doing? I bet you have been busy.

The due date to Mawchick is Nov 1st. All the rules & due date stuff is listed on page 1 of this thred...so get hookin. He! He! Just kidding....I've only done about 6.
tongue.png

Welcome back! We've missed you.
Kim

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
Yahooooo!!!! Those very first pullet eggs are soooo eggciting! Congratulations!!!!!!

I have 5 EE girls in my older flock, but only 4 lay green eggs, so I ordered 5 more pullets this yr b/c my customers really like the green eggs & me to.
wink.png
Well, one ended up being a cockerel that needed to be re-homed, so I'm down to 4 new pullets. Blanche, one of the new EE girls, just started laying last week and popped out a TAN egg.
he.gif
Oh well.....she's a very pretty & sweet girl, but I wanted more green eggs. Maybe the other 3 new girls will deliver for me.
lau.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!
smile.png

LOL!! Hope you get green egg Kim!! Missed you alot Em, glad you're back and your baby is better.
wink.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Good to see everyone back!!! Congrats on the egg jc!!!!
wink.png

If ya'll want to see some awesome squares and suepr looking things made with squares...check these pages..there are MANY!!! The most jawdropping squares ever..that Buckster makes the most gorgeous ones..wow, she is very talented!!! http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=granny+square ...ohhhhhh and remember the boobie potholders?!!!!! well...please put down anything you are drinking and see if anything on page 2 is a spewer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy moly batman!!! We thought the boobies were hilarious...this will kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
...who thinks up this stuff??!!!!!! Maybe they have a body part crochet swap we don't know about?!!!!!
gig.gif
wink.png
gig.gif

Last edited:
Here's a quick pic I snapped of the little granny square afghan I made for my cousin's baby while my boy was in the hospital.

5981_0714081357.jpg

I was so pleased with it. I actually had one of the staff members offer to buy it from me!
lol.png

Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom