BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

If anyone loves drawing people, I may need some help. D:

Perhaps I could?
frow.gif

uh, does drawing monster high style people count EH3?

Hey, it could!

Perhaps I could?
frow.gif

Yessur!

Okay, so I decided I was going to make a collage of drawing for both of my parents... Well, a collage of animals, particularly her dog Loki who was put down on '09 and other lost pets, for my mom... And I'm going to do something crazy for my dad. Whenever he sees my mom sketching or carving, the history buff and weirdo in him combine, and he asks her, "When are you going to make that Napoleon bust of me?"
roll.png
He's always saying he wants her to draw him in a Napoleon pose (You know, looking to the sky with the pointy hat and all that) with his face. Oh my goodness, Father dear.
lol.png
Well, I'm going to do it. And I'll need tons of help. If you really want, you could help me out and draw some for the collage, and I'll tell her some of my art buddies drew them. That goes for anyone. But, besides that, I'mma need tons of help on people stuff. :3

I'm so weird, I know. 0____e

Hey, it could!

Yessur!

Okay, so I decided I was going to make a collage of drawing for both of my parents... Well, a collage of animals, particularly her dog Loki who was put down on '09 and other lost pets, for my mom... And I'm going to do something crazy for my dad. Whenever he sees my mom sketching or carving, the history buff and weirdo in him combine, and he asks her, "When are you going to make that Napoleon bust of me?"
roll.png
He's always saying he wants her to draw him in a Napoleon pose (You know, looking to the sky with the pointy hat and all that) with his face. Oh my goodness, Father dear.
lol.png
Well, I'm going to do it. And I'll need tons of help. If you really want, you could help me out and draw some for the collage, and I'll tell her some of my art buddies drew them. That goes for anyone. But, besides that, I'mma need tons of help on people stuff. :3

I'm so weird, I know. 0____e

Sounds challenging....I'm in.
yesss.gif

Sounds challenging....I'm in.
yesss.gif

woot.gif
This is gonna be awesome. I'm going to do a bunch of different styles - my mom has watercolors from when they were her main medium in college - and I can do colored pencil, charcoal, and maybe I can make her give me a lesson in pastels? :3 That could include cartoon, MH! Maybe!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom