BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

So like... Um... CF4L's mom probably feels it is evil, since it is not a creation of "GOD" and things that are not a creation of God are therefore demonic and evil. Fantastical creatures are demonic and evil... There is no arguing with this mind set at all. Look how many parents were in a total uproar over Harry Potter... Magic... in the Bible is forbidden. Harry Potter therefore is demonic and evil because of witchery. Well anyway... I'd not argue with your mom on this one. I would however get a photobucket account. Draw your forbidden pics, upload them to the PB account so you will always have them in some form, and if the original are destroyed because they are evil, then at least you still have them for later access. Be sure to sign them and date them on the fronts before uploading.

Me... My parents, My dad especially didn't think "ART" would get me any where. AND the type of art I like, he's right... The type I like doesn't get you famous until you die. LOL. so being sure to have a FALL BACK PLAN is a good idea for all you kiddos out there. Finding a way to keep a book of your art safe is also a good idea. I am all for hidey holes. I am probably not going to be a parents favorite person for say it, but I do believe in the stashing of art that they don't like, just to keep the peace. No one can squash your creativity if you don't let them. You sometimes just need to be... sneaky.
Im a Potter fan. Take it back.

Something that I made recently for a contest on deviantArt. I wish I put more effort into it. It probably took less than an hour.
That is beautiful!
Weapons for my characters.
Those are awesome.

what I draw, is not what you normally see around here. My parents want me (mom really) to draw for still life, while I like to draw Human, Humanoids, And weird animals. Heck, my 4-H art I enters had with evil looking moon in the background, and some of the girls I showed it to tried ot scare me away from entering it by saying that they heard they burn pictures like that in the oven -_-.

what I draw, is not what you normally see around here. My parents want me (mom really) to draw for still life, while I like to draw Human, Humanoids, And weird animals. Heck, my 4-H art I enters had with evil looking moon in the background, and some of the girls I showed it to tried ot scare me away from entering it by saying that they heard they burn pictures like that in the oven -_-.
really? o.o

Back
Top Bottom