BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

th.gif
I can't shade worth a who-hockey! that is great!.
Thanks. :) I learned it pretty quickly, according to my teacher. :)

yeah that is really good. I cant figure out most of it either... detail one thing, shading another :p

Okay, people. I would really love some help right about now. While I have learned shading, here's what I haven't learned: how on earth do I make a drawing look glossy/shiny/highlighted.

See this horse?

How would I make it look shiny, like the picture, where there's light shining on the neck area... gaw, I can't describe it! Please, help!

Okay, people. I would really love some help right about now. While I have learned shading, here's what I haven't learned: how on earth do I make a drawing look glossy/shiny/highlighted.

See this horse?

How would I make it look shiny, like the picture, where there's light shining on the neck area... gaw, I can't describe it! Please, help!
Try putting the picture into black and white, that will help you.

See this horse?

For things like that, I use my kneaded eraser to lift up the lead, and I just keep doing it. I don't know how to describe it really. Maybe I could draw it and see if you can get what I mean.
idunno.gif

For things like that, I use my kneaded eraser to lift up the lead, and I just keep doing it. I don't know how to describe it really. Maybe I could draw it and see if you can get what I mean.
idunno.gif
Yeah, I get the idea. :) Right now, I've done the best I can possibly do on a portrait my sis-in-law's dog, Lucky.

Here's the finished product. Any advice on how to improve it? Shading tips?

Yeah, I get the idea. :) Right now, I've done the best I can possibly do on a portrait my sis-in-law's dog, Lucky.

Here's the finished product. Any advice on how to improve it? Shading tips?

Awesome. Some how the front of the neck looks a little off. But yeah, its awesome! :)

Back
Top Bottom