BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I'm trying to decide if I should attempt to color a face with colored pencils...
Try it!
big_smile.png

Thanks y'all

That's awesome thank you. I can picture things but once I touch the paper I can't always get it to work out.

Do you have a digital pen and pad? If so which one.. you can PM me. I take pointers and knowledge from anyone willing to diverge. I have photoshop 10 and several plug ins for it

I skectch and scan at the moment but would love to be able to go full digital. I specialize in photo manipulation. I only started drawing back in Sept-Octoberish... and had done it as a kid many years ago but was not much good at it.

No problem. Anytime :) :) :) I have the same issues too. I always scribble out several rough thumbnails before doing a final drawing to see what pose would work the best. For me it's best to move forward into a drawing with a pre-set plan.

I draw with paper/pencils or sometimes a Cintiq and Photoshop/Gimp. It really just depends on where I am when I am drawing!

Thanks y'all

Quote:
Yeah I should preplan. I just don't get the same thing twice.... someday I will be there :p

Is Cintiq a digital pen? I can't do junk with a mouse. I have Photoshop, Gimp I can't figure out.. I haven't the time to learn a new program without a guide. I have a lot of different brushed already for my Photoshop. I love the water splash and the flam brushes. I just need a digital pen... ok I am going to google this puppy.

Here is one of my creations, it still needs tweaking. I will finish it later. It is my book cover. Digital photo manipulation, digital, and hand art both went into this. It's my book cover.

I did preplan it.

Here is one of my creations, it still needs tweaking. I will finish it later. It is my book cover. Digital photo manipulation, digital, and hand art both went into this. It's my book cover.

I did preplan it.

I was looking at it....and I suddenly saw the eyes. Creepy. :hmm It is really good though!!!

Hey, guys.
frow.gif

Anyone know how to use Speedpaint? I want to use that so dadgumn bad, but I don't know... 1) where to get it 2) how to use it, and 3) how it works

I see youtube videos, and I see them using this fancy-schmancy thing, and I am like "Duuuuh... what?"

Help? Please...?

Back
Top Bottom