BYC Exclusive Myshire Quail Egg Auction for EHAL——LIVE This Sunday!!

Gaging for interest on possibly setting up an auction
Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs from Dave Holderread line. They are silver phase visually, but do throw gold phase and silver phase ducklings. I had about 50/50 of each last year.
My ducks have 100% fertility. Currently have 6 in the inky and all are developing.

Will try to get current pics when the pasture isn't underwater.....so much rain.:barnie

Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs from Dave Holderread line. They are silver phase visually, but do throw gold phase and silver phase ducklings. I had about 50/50 of each last year.
My ducks have 100% fertility. Currently have 6 in the inky and all are developing.

Will try to get current pics when the pasture isn't underwater.....so much rain.:barnie
You need to start your own thread and not hijack this thread. This thread is specifically for Myshire quail eggs.

You may get some interest here! https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/duck-addicts-anonymous-daa.1492311/

Back
Top Bottom