BYC folks picture - updated pg 18.

Thanks guys. :hugs I'm glad you liked it!
I have a sneaking suspicion I've forgotten someone. There were so many sign-ups! I'm sorry. :oops:
As for the people who've identified themselves, you are all correct. :p Louis, you're the guy in the corner sitting in the chair.
Symphony, yep you're holding your duckling, I'm glad you could actually tell. It's a very blurry picture. :lol: Orps, you're holding a chick, and Woo she's showing it to you, you're in the grey shirt sitting on the box.
The two farms, you guys are at the front sitting down, correct!

Fierlin, you might've forgotten, but when I posted my form I said I'm Sudanese. Sudan is in Africa. I don't mind, but that picture doesn't really look like me.
smile.png

Louis: Yeah, I've not got any good colour pencils, sorry. :oops: I did try to locate a brown, but I could only find a very light one. I'll have another look later, and maybe change it. :)

LL: Yep, you're that one. :lol: You're examining the Gerbil. :lau

EDITS:
I've found some better pens.
I've realised I forgot Yoki, because she PMed me. Sorry. Idid so much yesterday, I was just getting muddled. :hugs
The short one you guys thought was her was actually Haley.
I am adding Yoki next to Lea and JP, I am giving Louis a makeover, and adding a bit more variation to the background.
If anyone wants any edits done on them, now is the time to speak! :lol:

EDITS:
I've found some better pens.
I've realised I forgot Yoki, because she PMed me. Sorry. I did so much yesterday, I was just getting muddled.
hugs.gif

The short one you guys thought was her was actually Haley.
I am adding Yoki next to Lea and JP, I am giving Louis a makeover, and adding a bit more variation to the background.
If anyone wants any edits done on them, now is the time to speak!
lol.png
lau.gif
Oh, gosh. That's too funny!
I'm fine with what I look like.

LOL, I suppose I meant makeover in a different sense. :p
Yoki looks good. I had to google Lolita, because despite all my friend's wordy descriptions of her favourite style of clothing, I still can't seem to get a good image of it in my head. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom