BYC Forum Questions

ddeans

Songster
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Elkton, MD
Alright, got a few questions that I cannot figure out on here. First, how do I get rid of "My BYC Page" there is that link under my page, and I don't really want it there.

Next, Is it just me, or is no one receiving emails about new posts to a subscribed thread anymore? It just stopped working and I didn't change anything in my profile or settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know the subscription problem is a random issue.... I think if you go to your profile and find where the link to the BYC page is posted in here you can remove it and it shouldn't show up on your posts anymore....

Quote:
Where did your "View my BYC Page" link go then?
idunno.gif

Yeah, nothing in the spam, thought about that at first. Any other ideas?

Quote:
Nope no thingy for me, but I have no clue where it went. I do however still get notices that there are new posts, did you check the send me e-mails box so you are subscribed?? I sometimes forget, then see that there are posts to that thread.

Quote:
Nope no thingy for me, but I have no clue where it went. I do however still get notices that there are new posts, did you check the send me e-mails box so you are subscribed?? I sometimes forget, then see that there are posts to that thread.

Yeah, I click it every time. Seems like alot of people have just "misplaced" their BYC page thingy.. I wish I could get that lucky..
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom