BYC Facebook Admins

Backyardtut

Chirping
Jul 1, 2022
Hello!

I follow BYC’s Facebook page but am unable to post anything because my Facebook account is relatively new. I have only been on Facebook for 3 months. All of my posts are automatically declined and the reasoning is that the moderators limit posting by new members to reduce spam. I need help with an issue that isn’t receiving feedback here on this site, it seems the Facebook posts receive comments rather quickly. When will I be able to post to Facebook? Has anyone else experienced this?

Any other Facebook groups I can join for help regarding chickens? Let’s be real, I only joined Facebook for the BYC chicken content anyways.

Thank you!
Tut

We have details in the FB about page:

"Welcome to BYC! We are a group dedicated to the discussion of backyard chickens & other fowl for the purposes of eggs, meat, pets, show and exhibition, therapy animals, & more. We are directly affiliated with the www.BackYardChickens.com website,

PLEASE NOTE: Facebook provides very limited features for our community & also limited moderation tools. For a much better & feature-rich community experience, we STRONGLY suggest you visit & register (FREE) with www.BackYardChickens.com/forums where we have millions of visitors and hundreds of thousands of members!

• CONTACT A MOD/ADMIN
If you have issues or questions with group moderation, rules, etc., please email [email protected] and provide as much detail, information, screenshots, links, etc. as possible."

Sending an email to that address with your full FB name, link to profile, etc., will get you the fastest help.

That said, FB Groups are incredibly limited and much harder to manage than the community here, so we put more time/effort into the forum community here than we can on the FB group.

Back
Top Bottom