• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
i planted a 10ft x 25ft bed full of radishes today. ended up being around a 1/8 pound of cherry belles and some easter egg radishes. im going to be over run with them. im planting onions, potatoes, turnips, cabbage, and rutabagas thursday.

Leeks n peas lovin the chilly spring!

I'm setting up my first greenhouse this weekend, and my Mother in Law said I could fence off part of the yard for an outdoor garden this year! So excited between the garden and the chickens!

I've got 5 varieties of squash going, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, lavender, parsnips, sage... I'm drawing blanks but I have some more stuff planted in my Jiffy starter and a few things I've moved to peat pots in rubber maid containers already. We just had 8 inches of snow drop down on Tuesday so I'm not ready to plant anything outside for maybe another 3 weeks to a month.

I'm setting up my first greenhouse this weekend, and my Mother in Law said I could fence off part of the yard for an outdoor garden this year! So excited between the garden and the chickens!

I've got 5 varieties of squash going, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, lavender, parsnips, sage... I'm drawing blanks but I have some more stuff planted in my Jiffy starter and a few things I've moved to peat pots in rubber maid containers already. We just had 8 inches of snow drop down on Tuesday so I'm not ready to plant anything outside for maybe another 3 weeks to a month.
Sounds good. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom