• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Happy Monday ya'll! Veggies are coming along! They all loved the storms this weekend lol and I got a new member of the flock, a blue layer! (hopefully :hmm )

Looks like it'll fruit this year!

Eggplants trying to flower, It's a bit early still...

Yellow wax beans starting to fill in

Blackberries should be ready late may

Green & red cabbages might just get here before the heat!

The broccoli might too

Are your berries wild or cultivated? There are quite a few of us on the seed swap looking for some that arent wild if you were willing to trade some.

I don't know :-( very likely wild. See there are 12 acres here, half wooded. At one time it was well maintained and gardened...after a few hurricanes the gardens ended up dispersed throughout the wooded area. Grounds went unkempt for a decade - then we moved in and cleared what we could. Loquat trees/strawberries & potatoes (sweet potatoes) were found in patches self seeding. Blackberries were all wound in a large trelles that got demolished long ago- I transplanted a few to climb over a wood pile of trunks we can't move by hand lol had big fat blackberries since, well after the 1st two years of beating the squirrels and birds to them! Hard to win the battle of the birds with the berries & figs. The cherry trees are gonna be like a buffet :-/

Are your berries wild or cultivated? There are quite a few of us on the seed swap looking for some that arent wild if you were willing to trade some.

Back
Top Bottom