BYC Guinea hen club

Pics
Could be too early. Mine have been laying for about a month but I'm in Southern CA and we really didn't get much winter this year. I sell them for $1.50 an egg and $12. shipping.
I sell my mixed color pen for $1. an egg, but they are not laying consistently right now.

I'm in Ok and I just got through setting about 50 guinea eggs and 1 pea egg!

Do you think guineas would be ok in a residential neighbourhood that does not allow chickens or other farm animals please suggest any other poultry that we could maybe have. I personally kinda want bobwhites

No. The females are very loud and neighbors will complain. I'd try some quail if I were you and you may even be able to sneak in a few Serama hens.....

I used to have snowflake Bobwhites. They were my favorite.

No. The females are very loud and neighbors will complain. I'd try some quail if I were you and you may even be able to sneak in a few Serama hens.....

I used to have snowflake Bobwhites. They were my favorite.

Ok cool I love bobwhites i think scuab (pigeons) would be cool cause I'm gonna be starting falconry and i hear they are good for having the bird chase and catch for training

if you dont know what falconry is here is a link to a website that may be helpful http://www.n-a-f-a.com enjoy

I went to your website and all I can say is WOW.

That's absolutely amazing, I want to live on a big property with tons of animals someday.

Maybe like a farm but with lots if extra animals not just farm animals (parrots, hawks, maybe an eagle, alpacas, horses, etc.)

You can't have poultry unless it is protected and have Eagles, etc!

Back
Top Bottom