BYC KNITTING CLUB

Thanks Cyndi!
I think I might be knitting too tight as a whole and therefore tightening those stitches is near impossible... But thanks for letting me know! I need to loosen my tension.... the joys of learning :) Thanks again!!!

Such cute chickens.

I have not been getting email notifications, despite repeatedly re-subscribing. It is weird not to have emails from BYC & I have gone whole days without checking in!

Thanks M.kitchengirl. Happy Valentine's Day. I'm baking some heart shaped cookies for my hubby. We got engaged 34 years ago today!

Aw! Happy Valentines to you, also. And congrats! 34 years. That deserves some praise in this day & age.

My sweetie & I both have to work til late tonight. Enjoying some couch time right now. Well, enjoying may be overstating. We're both sick as a dog & have to work later. We're relishing some couch time sounds more like it.

Great felted hens.I knit all kind of things the last item was a very cool
"slouchy" hat. It was on my sons bed and ended up in the wash (and dryer ) It is now a very ugly felted skull cap. Guess I have to make another one. carol

Thanks Cyndi!
I think I might be knitting too tight as a whole and therefore tightening those stitches is near impossible... But thanks for letting me know! I need to loosen my tension.... the joys of learning :) Thanks again!!!

Another alternative is to knit the first few stitches of each needle on the previous needle (instead of using a new needle). After a few rounds of knitting, redistribute those stitches back to the original needle they came from. Keep doing this (switching the first few stitches back and forth) and you won't have that 'ladder'.

Those felted chickens are sweet!!

Last edited:
Great felted hens.I knit all kind of things the last item was a very cool
"slouchy" hat. It was on my sons bed and ended up in the wash (and dryer ) It is now a very ugly felted skull cap. Guess I have to make another one. carol

Oh no, Carol!!! You turned it into a doll hat! Thank you for the complement on the chickens I made. I have only knitted maybe 3 things in 50+ years. Needless to say I was very proud of myself after seeing how these turned out. Many times I ripped out stitches and started over again during this project. You Tube was a great help too.

Back
Top Bottom