BYC KNITTING CLUB

Pics
Here are a few newly finished items. My sister-in-law is having her first child but she lives in Houston, so I didn't want to knit too many warm things. This baby will have plenty of knit toys, though!

Last edited:
I recently bought a set of bamboo knitting needles off of amazon, and I am really wanting to use them. But I can't find anything that I want to make that I actually CAN make. :lol: Does anyone know of any baby blanket patterns that are easy for beginners? I have been knitting for years, but I still consider myself a beginner since I just finally got around to learning the purl stitch. lol

You are funny"..
Check out ravelry you will find many free patterns for beginners .

I realize this has been inactive for a while, but figured I'd bring it back to the surface.

I started making tiny teddy bears. They only take a couple of hours and are great for using up yarn leftovers or for making instead of knitting a gauge swatch. I knit them free-hand so anything goes really. They're pretty easy to give away too.

I love to knit! I was president and founder of my local TKGA club until I stepped down about a year ago! Alas, I have not had much time for knitting lately. Between my kids, my chickens, and my chinchillas I do not find the time. The last thing I knit was snowmen at Christmas time! I would be intrested in a club but do not know how much time I would have to devote to one.

Hi!
I'd be interested. I started knitting a little over a year ago. I have so many projects I want to do, but always seem to get distracted. Especially with gardening season upon us. Maybe a club will get me in gear again.
Terry

Sounds neat!

I did post a suggestion about a category for crafts, fiber arts, quilting/sewing but haven't heard or seen any reply.

Back
Top Bottom