BYC KNITTING CLUB

Went out on the boat with the hubs this weekend and while we had fun froze my little fingers off and have decided that it is a must _ fingerless gloves are getting knitted up for me :p now just to pick WHICH pattern. Darn ravelry, lol

Hey all! I've been knitting for 4-5 years and am happy to have found this group! I didn't get the chance to read through all 142 pages, but are most of you also members on ravelry? Here are a few of my more recent projects:

I've had a tough semester in school and haven't had the chance to get much knitting in, but am looking forward to a summer of knitting, gardening and playing with my chickies!

welcome-byc.gif
rubycanyon! Wow, beautiful knitting!

Does anyone else listen to music or watch t.v or a movie while you're knitting?
I find that it goes much quicker, like if I'm knitting, say, a dishcloth, I can finish it in one night if I'm watching t.v.
I only really knit at night though...:)

Love all your work! I find myself usually knitting socks or shawls more than anything else.

Are you Rubycanyon on Ravelry also? I'll look you up

eta: Love the Holden shawlettes ... that pattern is up next in my queue. Thanks for the tips in your project notes!

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for such a warm welcome, everybody!

Mullerslane: I find that I like to knit shawls mainly because I love sock yarn so much. I don't really like to make socks with the beautiful yarn, though. Nobody can see your feet! Glad you found me on ravelry. Holden is one of my favorite patterns. It's so simple yet very feminine and elegant.

onlyme: I love to knit while reading a book or watching a movie. It's the best.

Does anyone else listen to music or watch t.v or a movie while you're knitting?
I find that it goes much quicker, like if I'm knitting, say, a dishcloth, I can finish it in one night if I'm watching t.v.
I only really knit at night though...:)
Listen to music yes ,TV no.

When I knit I do watch movies (okay, mostly Masterpiece Theater) and t.v. It is the only time I really do either of those things. The rest of the time I am either making or listening to music.

I have been slacking off & my knitting queue hasn't budged much in weeks. But, the garden is mostly in, the coop is as built as it is going to get 'til I rebuild again. Band rehearsals & gigs have had me running the last couple of weeks, too.

Today is a craft day. No work, it is raining. I started dinner last night. No excuses. Time to catch up on my hexi-puffs & Masterpiece Theater, and do some quilt blocks.

Back
Top Bottom