BYC Member Interview - 007Sean

Pics
Don't sell yourself short Sean - the BYC - community alone could bring a lot of folks to the theaters or book stores. There is so much to your life story - they might have to do it in three parts(movies) like Hunger Games or the Lord of the Rings.

Hmm.The bird parts could be "Lord of the Wings."
I like that Diva, "Lord of the Wings", only thing is I'm not "Lord" of anything, except my Castle, uhh umm "shanty!":lau

I finally got time to read this interview. Wonderful and very interesting love all the pictures. Those golden pheasants are awesome!
Thanks for the kudos Cap, I finally got back to the last couple of posts, kinda been out of pocket of late!

:clap
@007Sean this is awesome!!!
To add to all your many talents you need to be a writer!!
Awesome to get to know you more are where you come from!
And as always your birds are BEA-U-TIFUL!!! Love seeing all your photos past and present!
(My FIL is currently restoring an MG-B, he has always had little sports cars. My husband has an Alfa Remao Spider)
I'm very jealous of your Salt Water Tank, I traded mine in for 40 acres ;)
Thank you for sharing!!

Last edited:
:clap
@007Sean this is awesome!!!
To add to all your many talents you need to be a writer!!
Awesome to get to know you more are where you come from!
And as always your birds are BEA-U-TIFUL!!! Love seeing all your photos past and present!
(My FIL is currently restoring an MG-B, he has always had little sports cars. My husband had an Alfa Remao Spider)
I'm very jealous of your Salt Water Tank, I traded mine in for 40 acres ;)
Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks Hope, I don't know about being a writer, I can barely speak and write English!:gig

Back
Top Bottom