BYC Member Interview - Grammy60

SUE!!! 🤗

You been holding out on us!

Such an incredible life! Thank you for sharing the pictures. 💗
It is great to be able to finally put faces to the names. You and Bob have had some grand adventures. I do remember the frustration of the piggies escaping. Prancer...what a beautiful soul. 💕

Life certainly has had ups and downs. I know the downs are made a bit easier with loving support. I am super glad you joined us and have stayed. BYC is very different than facebook for sure.
Thank you Henny :hugsI really wasn't sure about doing this because I have never felt like I was important or had anything to offer. My daughter wanted me write my life down, and I've tried, but just can't get it rolling. Some things are just to tough for me to spend that much time thinking about.

The piggies were my idea and not a very good one, if I do say so. They started out all cute and fun, until they started escaping. And the butchering was loads of fun (NOT).

Prancer was a once in a lifetime dog and we miss her dearly. She has a shelf that I have her sitting on with her favorite things. When I saw her at the pet store she reminded me of my dog I left behind when my mom passed away, I never did find out what happened to my dog, Bumpy was his name and I have only one picture of him.

Can I have a break from the downs, Please. I am happy I stayed here as well, I am making friends and it is different than Facebook.

Thank you Henny :hugsI really wasn't sure about doing this because I have never felt like I was important or had anything to offer. My daughter wanted me write my life down, and I've tried, but just can't get it rolling. Some things are just to tough for me to spend that much time thinking about.

The piggies were my idea and not a very good one, if I do say so. They started out all cute and fun, until they started escaping. And the butchering was loads of fun (NOT).

Prancer was a once in a lifetime dog and we miss her dearly. She has a shelf that I have her sitting on with her favorite things. When I saw her at the pet store she reminded me of my dog I left behind when my mom passed away, I never did find out what happened to my dog, Bumpy was his name and I have only one picture of him.

Can I have a break from the downs, Please. I am happy I stayed here as well, I am making friends and it is different than Facebook.

:hugs You are important.... Far more than you know. :hugs

The pigs were an adventure. If nothing else it was a learning experience.
We all have those "Well there's THAT." moments.

Prancer was very special. I am glad she had you and Bob to look after her. It's hard when they go. Hang onto every good memory.

Yes! You have more than earned a break from the downs.

Oh and hug Todd for me. He looks so squishy and huggable.

:hugs You are important.... Far more than you know. :hugs

The pigs were an adventure. If nothing else it was a learning experience.
We all have those "Well there's THAT." moments.

Prancer was very special. I am glad she had you and Bob to look after her. It's hard when they go. Hang onto every good memory.

Yes! You have more than earned a break from the downs.

Oh and hug Todd for me. He looks so squishy and huggable.
Thank you again for your kind words, they mean so much to me :hugs:hugs

Hug given because he sure isn't going outside since it's 90 and feels like 93 with no breeze :(

I have been waiting for this story for such a long time. (I hope that does not sound creepy :oops: )

What an amazing journey you have had so far. Bob is so lucky that you chose him! (I am certain that he knows it)

I am always somewhat chagrined that we really did not connect in a significant way until after your stroke as I truly missed out on knowing a special person sooner. There is a certain excitement I get when I see a post from you that is hard to replicate with others and I wish I had that experience sooner.

I just love that you shared your story with us and feel that I know you a little bit better now. You are so right that people here on BYC are so caring.

Let me also say, this post is an excellent piece of mischief. Keep it up. Making mischief keeps life interesting. As you know, we should all perform a little mischief every day. 😁

What a wonderful interview Sue! :clap I love your elephant collection :love And you haven't lived unless you've used an outhouse. :old :lol:
Thank you Chrissy :hugs I have lots more elephants to share. Bob bought me a lladro while in Spain. I still haven't broke it all the moves.
1624057757349.png

Back
Top Bottom