BYC Member Interview - MaryJanet

Thanks for the interview!

It sounds like a nice place to live
I'm very privileged to live in great grandfather's house. Once or twice a week I take a beachwalk with my neighbour from up the street and we look after each other's chickens and cats when necessary. All of the people who live on the street are lovely people (except for that one house).

Surprisingly, I learned some more about you my friend. I'm so glad that you did this. Just a wonderful interview. 🥰 You truly are one of the good ones.
I've been holding on to that picture of Alice for a while, knowing how much you like white chickens and wondering how to share it with you. thiys was the perfect opportunity.

Such a pleasure to read your interview! Nice to meet you as well :frow loved reading how you got your username and i laughed at your correction that MJ doesn't stand for Michael Jackson :lol:
Your flock is beautiful but I'm so sorry for your loss of Sandy 💜 Your adventure sounds exciting and I'm dying to see what this house, part of your history, looks like :)
I rarely think about famous people and the thread was already a few weeks old before I realsed some people might read MJ as Michael Jackson. Can you imagine a thread called Michael Jackson's Little Flock!! :eek: waaayy out of order! So I remind people it's MaryJanet's little flock every chance I get :gig

Unfortunately the house is not pretty enough to show people but soon there will be a new, safer chicken run built and I promised @Aussie-Chookmum before and after photos.

Great interview! Now I feel like I know you, at least a little better! :love
I'm quiet by nature but my real life is full of wonderful people who take up a lot of my time when I'm not working. Byc is a low priority, but a good one, so I'm often rushed when posting.

Back
Top Bottom