BYC Member Interview - ronott1

Ooooh, pics??
smile.png
There are lots of pics of Odette and Odile's adventures, plus Ron's own lovely birds and many others, on the Pita Pinta Asturiana thread. Have a look! It's a really nice thread. I was going to post a few more there today to get opinions about how close Odette is to laying....

smile.png
There are lots of pics of Odette and Odile's adventures, plus Ron's own lovely birds and many others, on the Pita Pinta Asturiana thread. Have a look! It's a really nice thread. I was going to post a few more there today to get opinions about how close Odette is to laying....
Ooooh, lol!

Awesome interview! Thanks for sharing your story!

I am from Olivehurst, CA and I am a nurse and nursing instructor for a private college and my sweetie works at Safeway (some similarities). 1muttsfan said I should show you the pics of my new hen and rooster. I think they maybe a California blue legs, and I would be very thankful for your advice. I got the coop from an ad that didn't mention that chickens came with it...LOL! The owners knew very little about chickens and didn't want to invest any time or effort into them...so I am thankful for getting them and spoiling them rotten!

Here is the story and pics of my questionable blue legs: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/957757/the-blue-legs-should-help

Thanks so much for your time!

Amy AKA Hen-Nah (7 years ago on here I was TriageRN from Oregon)

Ron that's a huge cat, love it..

I know all about daughters moving in and out.. Wish they took all their things when they leave again, my garage is a junk yard, smh..

Really interesting story.. Congrats..

View attachment 1480483
Thanks Chris!

It was fun doing the interview. Last month we took out a bunch of boxes to the land fill so we are getting space back!

Back
Top Bottom