BYC members in Massachusetts?

Would anyone like a free Blue Favacauna pullet? She’s 9 months old and lays a small, shiny, cream egg 5-6 times a week. My kids love her, but my husband does not. She talks way too much and more than your standard egg songs, etc. It drives him crazy. She’s a sweet girl though. If anyone is interested in another layer and can provide a good home for her that would be great! Let me know. Thanks!

Would anyone like a free Blue Favacauna pullet? She’s 9 months old and lays a small, shiny, cream egg 5-6 times a week. My kids love her, but my husband does not. She talks way too much and more than your standard egg songs, etc. It drives him crazy. She’s a sweet girl though. If anyone is interested in another layer and can provide a good home for her that would be great! Let me know. Thanks!

Sure! Depending on how far you are from me. I’m in Framingham.

My favorite silkie, my only blue silkie...sweet and docile and friendly...just crowed his morning. We can’t keep roosters. He’s four months old and the sweetest bird ever.
If there is anyone who would be willing to still hug and pay attention to him, you can have Blue for free.
I’m in Haverhill.
978-457-6424

Attachments

• 1BB3120B-B29B-40C9-8366-87C58D177F55.jpeg
    1BB3120B-B29B-40C9-8366-87C58D177F55.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 8449A21F-01AA-42AA-90DA-8C64892EEDB7.jpeg
    8449A21F-01AA-42AA-90DA-8C64892EEDB7.jpeg
    709 KB · Views: 14
I have a feather legged black copper Maran cockerel that I am looking to get rid of. He is from Laurel Meadows Farm in Ohio that I hatched out on April 1. If anyone’s interested in him let me know. I would like to get a few bucks out of him if possible, but I’d be open to a trade for a pullet also. I would like to give him away, but for the cost of purchasing and raising this year’s birds, I just can’t justify it. I will have 3 Isabel Orpington cockerels, 2 BBS amerucana cockerels, and 2 BBS Birchen Maran cockerels as well. I can only keep 3, the rest are going to be sold or cooked up. If you have interest in any of the others I would be happy to send along pictures and info of them as well

Attachments

• FD561767-DFC1-4695-8145-D5528B6A651A.jpeg
    FD561767-DFC1-4695-8145-D5528B6A651A.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi, MA. I am needing to thin my duck flock. I have one Silver Appleyard Drake who is not yet mature with a hatch date of 3/9/18 and four female Pekin ducklings with a hatch date of 6/5/18. They can go together as a flock or separately. They are currently living together with no issues. Message me for more information if you can provide a pet home. Please don’t eat my babies.

My favorite silkie, my only blue silkie...sweet and docile and friendly...just crowed his morning. We can’t keep roosters. He’s four months old and the sweetest bird ever.
If there is anyone who would be willing to still hug and pay attention to him, you can have Blue for free.
I’m in Haverhill.
978-457-6424
I can't take him, but feel like we could have started a Silkie roo community in the Merrimack valley(I'm West Newbury). I got 4 day old silkies this spring, 2 are for sure Roo's, and I have a sneaky suspicion about the other 2. With a flock of 12 total there is no way I can keep them all.

Back
Top Bottom