BYC members in Massachusetts?

Middlesex area- don't really want to give specifics, but pretty darn close to concord.
Welcome! What kind of chickens do you have? I'm new to chickens myself but thoroughly enjoying the adventure. I have 10 chicks right now varying in breeds. They range from 3 to 6 weeks old. They are so much fun to watch and interact with.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome!  What kind of chickens do you have?  I'm new to chickens myself but thoroughly enjoying the adventure.  I have 10 chicks right now varying in breeds.  They range from 3 to 6 weeks old.  They are so much fun to watch and interact with.  :welcome

I'm getting mine the 26th, maybe a silky today? Not entirely sure- we have a tiny coop, so not sure how many more chickens it will fit!

I'm getting mine the 26th, maybe a silky today? Not entirely sure- we have a tiny coop, so not sure how many more chickens it will fit!
If you really are getting one silkie I'd wait and get him/her after your others arrive. There's nothing worse than a singleton chick. Peeppeeppeeeeeeeeeppppp!

How large is your coop and how many chicks are you getting? What breeds?

If you really are getting one silkie I'd wait and get him/her after your others arrive. There's nothing worse than a singleton chick. Peeppeeppeeeeeeeeeppppp!

How large is your coop and how many chicks are you getting? What breeds?

It's not that small- just not walk in. We're gonna expand anyways. We're getting 5 day old chicks- golden Laced Wyandotte, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Dominque, Easter Egger, and a Buff Orpington.

Back
Top Bottom