BYC members in Massachusetts?

Anyone interested in 2 free silkie cockerels? One might be a pullet, hard to tell but the other one has very telling signs of being a cockerel.

We are in Massachusetts too! I agree that there is lots to learn on these forums and am happy to help with any questions since we came into this brand new six years ago. We have six Mallard ducks (two drakes and four hens) in need of a new home. They are all 15 months old. Five are pure Mallard and one is Mallard/Welsh Harlequin cross (drake). We are no longer able to care for them in our backyard setting and are looking for a good home for them. Please message me if interested..

Danvers Agway has 5-7 week old chicks for sale!!

$8 each

6-7weeks old
Black Minorcas
Brown Leghorns

5-6 week olds
Rhode Island Red
Dominiques
Shamos
Partridge rocks
Sumatras
Gold Laced Cochins
Naked necks
Gold spangled Hamburgs

these are in the coop out back.
they also have a ton of chicks in the brooder inside.
Was just there yesterday picking up some feed, I may have to go back :)

Last edited:
Anyone local to Grafton(willing to drive 40ish mins away) that have any extra Easter egger older pullets? As my flock of 9 are growing I'm starting to see waaaaay more Roos in the group that I was originally expecting and I'm bummed out I won't have enough hens. :( Id take anything that is a decent layer and preferably a pea comb but could maybe be convinced on others if need be.

Anyone local to Grafton(willing to drive 40ish mins away) that have any extra Easter egger older pullets? As my flock of 9 are growing I'm starting to see waaaaay more Roos in the group that I was originally expecting and I'm bummed out I won't have enough hens.
sad.png
Id take anything that is a decent layer and preferably a pea comb but could maybe be convinced on others if need be.

Shamrock farms in Mendon has older pullets- not sure about EE's but they have ameracaunas for $12. And yes, they are true ameracaunas- gray legs.

Shamrock farms in Mendon has older pullets- not sure about EE's but they have ameracaunas for $12. And yes, they are true ameracaunas- gray legs.

Jallen, thank you sooooooooo much!!!! I called Jim as soon as I read this message and he said come on over! I hopped in my car and 20 mins later I met such a wonderful man with such beautiful birds! I bought several and will most certainly be back for at least 2 more in a few weeks. I really can't thank you enough! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom