BYC members in Massachusetts?

I also have two definite cockerels and maybe one more. I hate to part with them but the reality is I will probably have to let them go. One is my Swedish flower Mr Magoo. He is definitely top chicken right now.

And my other is my barred rock. I don't know much about chicken confirmation but I think he is a really good looking barred rock. Nice even barring and nice straight come. We love him the most. This is George

I know there is at least one person on here that have used the no crow collar with success. I'm still thinking it over. I would like to try to keep one but not sure yet. They haven't started crowing yet but once that start it will be decision time
1f62a.png

If you are on FB, join the mass poultry chat group. You can rehome birds there. I will ask on my chicken group too! You can also post pics on the EE sexing thread on here. Junebugga has NEVER been wrong about my roos. 

I don't have a FB, but I will try the EE thread if I can find it. Thanks!!!

I also have two definite cockerels and maybe one more. I hate to part with them but the reality is I will probably have to let them go. One is my Swedish flower Mr Magoo. He is definitely top chicken right now.

And my other is my barred rock. I don't know much about chicken confirmation but I think he is a really good looking barred rock. Nice even barring and nice straight come. We love him the most. This is George

I know there is at least one person on here that have used the no crow collar with success. I'm still thinking it over. I would like to try to keep one but not sure yet. They haven't started crowing yet but once that start it will be decision time
1f62a.png

I don't know, the Barred Rock looks like a pullet to me?

Pretty sure he's a cockerel. I also have a barred rock pullet. Let me see if I have a picture so you can see the difference. Hold on....
Pullet:

Cockerel. What do you think?

Pretty sure he's a cockerel. I also have a barred rock pullet. Let me see if I have a picture so you can see the difference. Hold on....
Pullet:

Cockerel. What do you think?
Definitely male. You could see the difference when they were chicks too.

Back
Top Bottom