BYC members in Massachusetts?

Also, I have 5 black pure ameraucanas that look like mostly Roos -8 weeks old. They are super friendly and really growing out beautifully. I'd love to rehome them, so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm sending pics to Jim today of them he said he'd help me sex them. I have a feeling at least 3 are Roos. He said he has a meat guy that will pick them up, that will be my last resort. I'm hoping someone on here will want them. I have lots of pics i took this morning if interested.
In general, with pea combed breeds a pullet will have a single row of peas while cockerels will have 3.

Quote:
Thanks for the tip on the mass poultry chat group. I just tried to search it to put a request in to join, but I don't see it. Does it go by a specific name?
Would there be anyone willing to post on the MA poultry chat FB page for me? I don't use FB and I'd like to keep it that way lol I have 4 black, 8 week old Pure Ameraucana cockerels that I will give away to a good home - preferably not to be eaten- I would greatly appreciate it. They are all well socialized and have no problem with pets and will eat out of your hand. I really love these guys, I wish Grafton allowed roosters. :(
Quote:
Thanks for the tip on the mass poultry chat group. I just tried to search it to put a request in to join, but I don't see it. Does it go by a specific name?

Last edited:
Would there be anyone willing to post on the MA poultry chat FB page for me? I don't use FB and I'd like to keep it that way lol I have 4 black, 8 week old Pure Ameraucana cockerels that I will give away to a good home - preferably not to be eaten- I would greatly appreciate it. They are all well socialized and have no problem with pets and will eat out of your hand. I really love these guys, I wish Grafton allowed roosters. :(

There's another group too called Homesteaders of New England I can post in for you if you want?

Just not entirely sure how I should do it, like if anyone has questions for example, should I come back here and ask you or do you want to PM me a phone number or email or something to put in the ad? It's a closed group so would be safe i think

Does anyone know of someone that will take roosters off your hands for free? It's killing me to go this route but I can't keep roosters and no one wants them.

Last edited:
Are there any BYC members in Massachusetts? Or am I all alone?
hmm.png
Meee!!!!
Where about sin mass?!?

Back
Top Bottom