BYC members in Massachusetts?

Jallen, thank you sooooooooo much!!!! I called Jim as soon as I read this message and he said come on over! I hopped in my car and 20 mins later I met such a wonderful man with such beautiful birds! I bought several and will most certainly be back for at least 2 more in a few weeks. I really can't thank you enough!
smile.png

OMG I am SOOO glad! Isn't he the best??? I could have stayed ALL day and chatted with him. Last night I gave away all my eggs in a drunken cinco de mayo celebration. Woke up with two eggs. THEN my son says "I want an egg too!" SO I drove to shamrock to get more eggs. LOL!!!

What birds did you get? I totally want more but I would have to build another coop!

I was there for over an hour chatting away, learning so so much from him. He really is a gem and I'm so grateful for the the contact. I got a beautiful brama and a black and blue Ameraucana. I'll be back when he has a few more ameraucanas in a few weeks. I was really feeling devastated when I realized almost all of my flock turned out to be Roos, I thought there was no way I'd get any hens this summer. So excited now! :) thanks again!

I was there for over an hour chatting away, learning so so much from him. He really is a gem and I'm so grateful for the the contact. I got a beautiful brama and a black and blue Ameraucana. I'll be back when he has a few more ameraucanas in a few weeks. I was really feeling devastated when I realized almost all of my flock turned out to be Roos, I thought there was no way I'd get any hens this summer. So excited now!
smile.png
thanks again!

He's awesome!! His brahmas were gorgeous. I've sent a few people his way, does he still have a lot of birds?

Also, I have 5 black pure ameraucanas that look like mostly Roos -8 weeks old. They are super friendly and really growing out beautifully. I'd love to rehome them, so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm sending pics to Jim today of them he said he'd help me sex them. I have a feeling at least 3 are Roos. He said he has a meat guy that will pick them up, that will be my last resort. I'm hoping someone on here will want them. I have lots of pics i took this morning if interested.

I was there for over an hour chatting away, learning so so much from him. He really is a gem and I'm so grateful for the the contact. I got a beautiful brama and a black and blue Ameraucana. I'll be back when he has a few more ameraucanas in a few weeks. I was really feeling devastated when I realized almost all of my flock turned out to be Roos, I thought there was no way I'd get any hens this summer. So excited now!
smile.png
thanks again!

He's awesome!! His brahmas were gorgeous. I've sent a few people his way, does he still have a lot of birds?
I second the love of Jim! He seems like a friend the moment you walk in his inviting home. I have a brahma, buff rock, welsummer, silver penciled rock, barred rock from him. I really wanted a cochin and he didnt have any but a week later he called me and said he found some cochins so he went and picked one up for me while he was picking some up for himself! So nice. And my chicks are doing well and thriving.

Also, I have 5 black pure ameraucanas that look like mostly Roos -8 weeks old. They are super friendly and really growing out beautifully. I'd love to rehome them, so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm sending pics to Jim today of them he said he'd help me sex them. I have a feeling at least 3 are Roos. He said he has a meat guy that will pick them up, that will be my last resort. I'm hoping someone on here will want them. I have lots of pics i took this morning if interested.

If you are on FB, join the mass poultry chat group. You can rehome birds there. I will ask on my chicken group too! You can also post pics on the EE sexing thread on here. Junebugga has NEVER been wrong about my roos.

I second the love of Jim! He seems like a friend the moment you walk in his inviting home. I have a brahma, buff rock, welsummer, silver penciled rock, barred rock from him. I really wanted a cochin and he didnt have any but a week later he called me and said he found some cochins so he went and picked one up for me while he was picking some up for himself! So nice. And my chicks are doing well and thriving.

He's great! I live like 4 minutes from him. I'd love for my kids to join 4H.

Back
Top Bottom