BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
we bought two frizzles. one is doing good but one died she got some shavings in her eye and it got infected. by the time we caught it we tried but couldn't do anything. The other one is now sharing her brooder space with a couple of polish chics. one silver lace and one white crested black.

Quote:
ahhh sorry to hear that.
i love polish, gosh i have about now 25 i think baby chicks of the polish, silver, white crested blue, white crested black, golden laced, buff laced, splash. lol

Quote:
Those are very beautiful and very hard to come by. You find any let me know too.
wink.png

Hi! I'm new to BYC and live in East Taunton, Ma. I have 3 little bantam hens (really little, but have no clue what type), 3 Australorps, and 3 mix Aracaunas. I also have 4 mallard ducks
smile.png
I am looking for a few more chickens that are already laying. Maybe a few different breeds. I do not want any roosters as my neighbors will shoot me
smile.png
Once my barn is done I'll be looking for a rooster. Does anyone know of someone looking to find a home for thier layers? I have a great set up and my chickens free range often. I am so excited I found this site! And it seems there are alot of you local to me....

Back
Top Bottom