BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Cochin Pair Available
wee.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=400328

Hi All,

I am in Taunton, Ma and wanted to find out if anyone would be interested in 4 Muscovy ducklings for FREE! I "rescued" them from a friend's place because her dogs were eatting them. I had made a promise to my bf that I would have no more ducks....well broke my promise (BUT I HAD TOO haha)! So now I need to find them a home. They are CUTE CUTE CUTE and getting big (probably about 1.5 months old). Not sure if they are hens or drakes, but they are definately gonna be pretty
smile.png
You will have to pick them up.

Quote:
Hi I live in Taunton . I have chickens now and would like to get a few duck but wasnt sure when. When is a good time to talk about them? Scotty

Hello, if scotty dont get them, you can bring them up my way to the chickenstock
wink.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I would realy like to get them
smile.png
I sent you an e mail with my Number. I'm in and out a lot. If you cant reach me you can E mail me with your # and a good time to call Thanks Scotty

I'll be at the fair. Birds have to be in Friday, 10/1 I think by 8pm. Judging is Saturday morning. I'm not sure if they close the building during judging or just the rows. Unfortunately, results usally aren't known until a few days later.

Back
Top Bottom