BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Hi everyone. I'm from MA (Taunton) too. When my hubby told me he wanted chickens a couple of years ago I said "why on earth would I want chickens?" Well, here we are a couple of years later and what started out as 6 chickens and 2 ducks has now turned into 13 chickens along with my new 12 chicks and 4 runner ducklings. Needless to say I'm hooked.
smile.png

Quote:
Where is in Leicester?? Do you know store name?? Leicester is closer than going to Spencer for me.

The Tractor Supply Store in Leicester is right on RT 9, right near the Leicester Country Club, which is pretty close to the Super Walmart! It's not to hard to find!

Cape Cod for me. Four hens since last October in a tractor... great fun and love the eggs! Tried for some Easter chicks but the local farm was out. Wonder why? No worry he is going to do a special hatch for me. I am going to make a second coop out of an unused wooden play-set/swing-set. Keeping the tractor, but the fixed coop will be a good winter setup. Don't need more than 4 hens for eggs, but idea is to have a few more to always have egg layers in their prime. It is addictive!

Back
Top Bottom