BYC Mobile / BYC Phone App - Discuss ideas & Suggestions

1) Apple iphone 3GS

2) No real problems with the BYC site. I'm used to viewing/posting with my phone turned sideways.
big_smile.png

3) Would also like to upload pics from my phone. Pics that I have stored on my phone have to be uploaded to my pc and then uploaded to the BYC site.

Quote:
I have Droid X-Android. I would say subscribed topics definitely. I like to check those most often whether at home or on the phone.

Definately need a iPhone App!!
Don't mind payin for it either!!...u can get ur investment back quickly & have enough to maintain r update!

But....since my iPhone can read & respond to post/forums...don't have any complaints...except.... :) upload Photos!![\B]
It would b nIce to go straight from phone to site!!

When I'm incubatin....most BYC friends r too!!
If I have a question & I'm not in my home office...would have to wait r handle it the best I know how....instead of just askin the Experience People on here for help!

Keepin up to date with whats goin on...& havin eazy access at the tip of my fingers would b great!!!

Rather I'm at the laundry mat waitin for the clothes, at the library r pool, lake, campin, etc...luv to have BYC on the go with me!!
It's match made in Heaven if y'all get it!!

Bein able to take pix & upload them all from the field, my coop r barn....would b a lot easier & accessible!!
Plus, tryin to catch up on 100 posts to a subscribed forum is kinda stressful. :)

Besides, I only use my computer for my school work...& Never remember to upload my photos off my phone....including my tablet, well, my daughter took that over! :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom