and
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

and
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

We love you guys, thanks for making these forums the best there is on the internet! You all need a raise, maybe a company car....

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

You all have worked together to make this by far the best online community I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Your effort to keep this a family-friendly, enjoyable place is very appreciated. Thank you.

You do an excellent job guys! I really marvel at how you manage to your job.
bow.gif
You have a thankless job! We all wanted to say thanks a million! We want to say thanks for all the locked threads!! It's a pity we cant all post thanks's after the Mods final comments, cos we all see it and say thank goodess they locked that one!!
lau.gif

Thanks to the Mods! I know it is hard work and what it take to be one, as I was a Mod for a fish forum, but we did not have over 93,000 users LMAO! Again, it is nice to know you all are very much appriciated!

I thank you and my chickens thank you! This site has saved me from tons of worry about what to do and when, and saved my chickens numerous times. Your super hard work does not go unnoticed, and I hope you know that even if we don't all say it often enough...WE APPRECIATE ALLLLL YOU DO!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom