BYC Moderator Appreciation Request Thread

Thats one of the things I noticed when I first became a member,great job mods,we appreciate you
hugs.gif

I will say... the moderators are AWESOME on here.
Not only do they keep track, but they also post!!!
This forum is extremely active... I can barely keep up... for them to keep up AND moderate...

AWESOME JOB!!!!

I posted this morning and found I was tagged as a BYC Friend. Knocked me over with an unattached feather!
lau.gif
Didn't know I was being monitored that close, not that I don't need it
hide.gif
Guess Big Moderator is watching us all!
gig.gif
Thank You for the honor! I want to thank all of you for all the work you put into this site! I have met so many great people all with the same affliction. And have made many new caring and great friends on the "cheesehead" thread! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that a few chickens would bring such joy to my life! Again Thank You and keep up the great work! YOUR friend just Joe.

Happy Moderator Appreciation!!
clap.gif
You are guys are awsome here keeping BYC going clean and updateing things all the time watching all these 1000's of threads! Its a lot of work, Great jobs guys!!!
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif

I've really only interacted with speckledhen much. However, she is a WONDERFUL moderator. If every moderator on every forum could be like speckledhen, wow, all the internet forums would be wonderful places.

Back
Top Bottom