BYC Moderator Appreciation Request Thread

It is rare that the 'behind-the-scenes' folks get recognized for the hard work nobody really sees or notices. I have a friend who does this kind of thing for several companies and I can tell you, she has stories! One of the things we did at work (I'm retired now) to help let these folks know of our appreciation, was we had a "Progress" board in the break area. On it anybody in the department could write any (large or small) accomplishment they had. You could post your name or not, depending on your mood. In a jar was a pile of star magnets and you could give that accomplishment a 'star' to show an 'attaboy/girl' notice. It helped to see a few stars on the small accomplishment (you managed to eak out) that day on your way out the door. Perhaps we could have a folder/topic here. Just a place where you could say, 'hey, I got this done/started/ fixed today' eh?! You could have a few comments or 'attaboy/girl's to see before you shut down for the day--just a small little perk on sometimes a really bad day can help.
hugs.gif

Oh, and, yes, you all are greatly appreciated! Please keep up the magnificent work you all do and I hope we don't cause you much trouble!
big_smile.png

thank you for working so hard at keeping this place safe for us.
This is a safe place to go and learn great info without running into a bunch of drama.

We have meet some great people here and charish their friendships.
Thank you so much for your time and efforts ,so we can reap the benifits.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom