**BYC= Most friendly website?**

Yup Sour, we'll get there!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are talking about Em, but try going to "your profile", "edit acct details", then click on "default to full page editor" remember to save changes.

Quote:

When you try to reply, scroll down to get to the edit window. It is a little different than the old BYC. (looks kind of like a word document)

Imp

I think reply and post a reply buttons do the same thing.

It's cool to see people who wouldn't usually get to do so IRL have a voice. I think you all encourage them to voice their opinions, no matter how weird. It's nice to see what close friendships have been formed as a result of BYC!

And then there are those of us in limbo, who don't belong anywhere.
roll.png

It's cool to see people who wouldn't usually get to do so IRL have a voice. I think you all encourage them to voice their opinions, no matter how weird. It's nice to see what close friendships have been formed as a result of BYC!

And then there are those of us in limbo, who don't belong anywhere.
roll.png

Sure you belong here, it just seems like limbo if you can't find your room. Are you a trustee?

Real nice post Dbagosaurus. Real class. I see you are part of the NEW BYC! Im sure everyone here will welcome you with open arms. Yes I am pretty much gone now. Dont worry though yall. This fella will probably help you more than I ever could for 4 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom