BYC Never Mind, Ignore This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK no book yet (mom is sorta in denial lol) but I have a 2 more questions.

1. Can anyone give me pointers in sexing scovies? How old do they have to be before you can tell or can you tell from hatch?
2. If I were to breed a white drake to a solid or pied chocolate hen what color would the ducklings be? Or if the drake was also pied or solid chocolate(since those seem to be my color options right now)?

From what I understand, you can tell on scovies from the beginning because the boys are so much larger than the girls...esp in their feet? Is that right?

As far as genetic questions im pretty sure some of that can be answered in the book...the best way to tell what color the hatchlings would be would be to hatch them and see! lol

OK thought up more questions some body please answer instead of telling me to buy the **** book. Im workin on it. What things make good duck treats and if I get one of these http://doggyblogging.com/nraleigh/files/2009/07/small-dog-room.jpg (these are really small and are only 8$ at petsmart) and put it in my hen coop will I have to worry about them getting too too too wet or drowning??? I need to know this stuff before I get my trio.

Edited again for language.Never repost what was moderated out

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
duc.gif

do you know about the search tool...if you click your topic in the search button at the top right of all the pages you can probably find a thread that has already covered the topic.

Quote:
I second this.
I know you want to take good care of your ducks, but to expect everyone to raise them for you in effect is a bit much.
smile.png

Please utilize the search feature here on BYC and the net.

A lot of people helped you out, you just had a lot of questions and most have been answered numerous times, use the search bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom