BYC Now Available On TapaTalk - For Mobile Devices (iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Android, etc.)

Before the switch to the new BYC I was able to reply to all the posts with my blackberry tour. From day one of new site I can not reply to any topics. I can read everything but not post. Any idea why? I called verizon and they said it was the new site because I can reply to all other sites..
Ok, so now I got the download but have no clue how to work it and reply on byc. I am so frustrated!

Passing on some info, but I don't remember who shared it first (sorry). You can download tapatalk for free through getjar. Download the getjar app, search for tapatalk, download it for free, then you can delete the getjar app.

I HATE this! I have tried and I have no clue what I am or am not doing. I cant reply at all with my phone and cant figure how to use an app.

Red, I can try and help if you want! Get on here and get your phone and I'll go through it with you!

I lied, sorry you only have to hit search at the bottom and type in backyardchickens all one word

Back
Top Bottom