BYC Radio Commercial Contest - Make One & We Air It

Whom ever does this needs to have a rooster crowing in the background!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I wrote three,, just found my mic and recorded them onto my computer. Now I have to get them on here! Any comments on my accent and I'll hunt you down!! LOL nah, my accent is part of what gets me voice jobs around here!

Ok help! How do I get my commercials on here???? I have them saved in .wav format on my computer but can't find out how to get them onto here. /

I have 3, but no background noises, I'm used to having someone else do the fancy stuff ,,,,,, I just read! I'm working on a funny one, these are more informative.

Last edited:
The only choice my laptop gives me is wav, I'm not really up on this stuff,, I do commercials,, but at radio stations and the engineers take care of everything for me. I'll send them to you and see what you can do. You have my permission to play with them or not even post them, although I'm trying to get my son to agree to use the one he just did, it's hysterical!!

GohperBoy isn't much into the audio thing.....he is much more visual.....dont know if he will be doing the radio commercial ...but I can tell you there is already a few dozen ideas for the video commercial.

~Tiff~

Back
Top Bottom