BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

I never even noticed till today! Thanks so much. :)

Congratulations @Peep-Chicken , lol. You gotta pay attention girl, life moves pretty fast here on BYC
lol.png

Oh my word. I don't know what else to say but THANK YOU to whoever nominated me. Oh my gosh.

And look at all the wonderful members getting badges today. I'm honored to be on posting terms with most of you and know first hand how awesome you all are.

Congratulations to all the new "Friends" and Mountain Peeps, a lovely "Spirit"!

Hey Mountain Peeps! Huge congrats on your Spirit Award!
Couldn't happen to a nicer BYCer!
Woot! Woot!
Karen

YAY I GOT ONE.
Thanks. ^-^
Mountain Peeps NorthFLChick
Both great members congrats!

When I got on BYC this morning and went to my profile, I had a whole page full of messages saying "Congrats on the Badge." I thought to myself "What badge?" I then came on here and saw what everyone's been talking about. I have to say these messages made me tear up! I feel so loved by all of you!
hugs.gif
I never expected or anticipated to get this badge. Thanks to those mystery members who nominated me!
big_smile.png
You all are the best!!!!

And a BIG congrats to all the new friends! And congrats to @NorthFLChick on your Spirit badge as well!
highfive.gif

Oh my word. I don't know what else to say but THANK YOU to whoever nominated me. Oh my gosh.

And look at all the wonderful members getting badges today. I'm honored to be on posting terms with most of you and know first hand how awesome you all are.

Woot! Woot!
 Karen

YAY I GOT ONE.
Thanks. ^-^

When I got on BYC this morning and went to my profile, I had a whole page full of messages saying "Congrats on the Badge." I thought to myself "What badge?" I then came on here and saw what everyone's been talking about. I have to say these messages made me tear up! I feel so loved by all of you!:hugs  I never expected or anticipated to get this badge. Thanks to those mystery members who nominated me!:D  You all are the best!!!!

And a BIG congrats to all the new friends! And congrats to @NorthFLChick
 on your Spirit badge as well!:highfive:

Aw, Sarah, you deserve it. :) 
Congratulations. I don't know what a Spirit Badge is but it sounds pretty doggone cool:)

Woot! Woot!
 Karen

YAY I GOT ONE.

Thanks. ^-^

When I got on BYC this morning and went to my profile, I had a whole page full of messages saying "Congrats on the Badge." I thought to myself "What badge?" I then came on here and saw what everyone's been talking about. I have to say these messages made me tear up! I feel so loved by all of you!:hugs  I never expected or anticipated to get this badge. Thanks to those mystery members who nominated me!:D  You all are the best!!!!

And a BIG congrats to all the new friends! And congrats to @NorthFLChick

on your Spirit badge as well!:highfive:

Aw, Sarah, you deserve it. :)  

Congratulations. I don't know what a Spirit Badge is but it sounds pretty doggone cool:)

If you hover over Mountain Peeps badge, you can see a description. 
Oh yes, I did read this last week but just had forgotten. Congrats to all the badge winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom