BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
..........................stuff deleted..........................

2.Members may place in nomination a maximum of four (4) members per month; however, you may nominate only one (1) member per award category per month.
@DuckLady , does this mean that one cannot nominate 4 different members for the friend award?

for example, can I nominate BYC_Member_1, BYC_Member_2, BYC_Member_3, and BYC_Member_4 for the friend award, or would I need to nominate one for friend, one for spirit, one for greeter, and one for educator?

Thanks in advance,
Kathy

Edited to add:
I ask because there are some people that brought up the subject.

Last edited:
@DuckLady
 , does this mean that one cannot nominate 4 different members for the friend award?

for example, can I nominate BYC_Member_1, BYC_Member_2, BYC_Member_3, and BYC_Member_4 for the friend award, or would I need to nominate one for friend, one for spirit, one for greeter, and one for educator?

Thanks in advance,
Kathy
I am pretty sure it is one per category. Do we have to do four? Cuz I just nominated the two that really stood out to me.

Last edited:
@DuckLady
 , does this mean that one cannot nominate 4 different members for the friend award?

for example, can I nominate BYC_Member_1, BYC_Member_2, BYC_Member_3, and BYC_Member_4 for the friend award, or would I need to nominate one for friend, one for spirit, one for greeter, and one for educator?

Thanks in advance,
Kathy
I am pretty sure it is one per category. Do we have to do four? Cuz I just nominated the two that really stood out to me.

I'm usually wrong about this sort of thing, lol, but I think it means that we can't nominate one person four times in one month.

And no, you don't have to nominate more than one. :D

-Kathy

I'm usually wrong about this sort of thing, lol, but I think it means that we can't nominate one person four times in one month.

And no, you don't have to nominate more than one. :D

-Kathy
Ok, yeah, I see what you mean there. I guess it would be unfair to nominate one person 4 times, and not the others that do deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom