BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...maybe I'm not that strong. But I am that stubborn.:p

I agree.
So we called a truce and after heavy negotiations...it's been decided that I will be allowed to have a couple of M&M peanut candies per day. The Hersey and Mirage bars feel left out...but at least there was progress. :oops:

(I don't think they were ready to let me leave. At least I get to live, That's all I can say...shhhhhh!!)

:clap

Ok...maybe I'm not that strong. But I am that stubborn.:p

I agree.
So we called a truce and after heavy negotiations...it's been decided that I will be allowed to have a couple of M&M peanut candies per day. The Hersey and Mirage bars feel left out...but at least there was progress. :oops:

(I don't think they were ready to let me leave. At least I get to live, That's all I can say...shhhhhh!!)

You must know that the left out candy WILL call to you in the night. They will work on your head until you give in you know. :lol:

I was flattered and amazed at the same time. Being here such a short time in all. It only means my great respect to those within this community has only grown even greater. Thank you for all the open arms, hand shakes and hugs. This truly is a wonderful place to call my second home and 2nd family..:)

Awww, that's so sweet...BYC is the best that's true!
(Or did you just say that hoping for some of that candy :lol:)

I was flattered and amazed at the same time. Being here such a short time in all. It only means my great respect to those within this community has only grown even greater. Thank you for all the open arms, hand shakes and hugs. This truly is a wonderful place to call my second home and 2nd family..:)
bighug.gif
(If I hug her she can't get to the candy) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom