Announcement BYC Scheduled Downtime - Forum Update 1/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-9-25_21-40-53-gif.1220876

Hey @Kiki its the Faker!!

Who's gonna be the first non-staff member to post after the update? :pop

Me me me!!! Pick me!! I’ll probably be up till at least 3 or 4 again if you guys are done by then :lau

Otherwise I probably won’t be first cause I’ll be passed out :lau

Candy bar? :lau
Okay I'm a little bit :oops: cuz I don't like change, especially change to electronic shtuff... and I'm a little ....:celebrate because upgrades can be cool and fun and :wee, plus I'm a little :eek:, do we have to do this right NOW? And sort of a little bit :caf okay whatever, we're in good hands, this'll be fine... plus there are a lot of :bow for the insane geniuses who keep this place ticking like a well-oiled Timex watch and I have :confused: no clue how they do it.... they must feel :th putting up with our hi-jinks and just wish some of us would just :duc..... but we :love them, one and all! And where would we be without them? :barnie makes ya just want to give em all a good :hugs, they are such :fl. Where would we be without em? :ththat's where! So a great big rousing :ya:ya:ya:ya to our Admin, they're the greatest thing since... well, since fresh eggs! :highfive:

Candy bar? :lau
Okay I'm a little bit :oops: cuz I don't like change, especially change to electronic shtuff... and I'm a little ....:celebrate because upgrades can be cool and fun and :wee, plus I'm a little :eek:, do we have to do this right NOW? And sort of a little bit :caf okay whatever, we're in good hands, this'll be fine... plus there are a lot of :bow for the insane geniuses who keep this place ticking like a well-oiled Timex watch and I have :confused: no clue how they do it.... they must feel :th putting up with our hi-jinks and just wish some of us would just :duc..... but we :love them, one and all! And where would we be without them? :barnie makes ya just want to give em all a good :hugs, they are such :fl. Where would we be without em? :ththat's where! So a great big rousing :ya:ya:ya:ya to our Admin, they're the greatest thing since... well, since fresh eggs! :highfive:

:lau I love this!!! :love Perfect of emojis too :lau :goodpost: agreed!!!

To the cafeteria of course. :D

:lau Well that’s not much of a field trip if it’s in house! ;)

You guys still haven’t answered if you have a theater room or not! Must be pretty top secret, huh? ;)

Bet it’s got top of the line tech with @CarpCharacin in charge... the best TVs, top of the line/state of the art sound system, sound proofing, etc.

You guys probably even have those super comfy couch/reclining seats and an attendant/waiter(or waitress) delivering snacks and/or alcohol....

Probably get the new movies before they’re even released to the public since BYC is such a household name!!

Man, I’m jealous. :hit

Can I join your club? Pretty please? :hit:fl:oops:

To the cafeteria of course. :D

Do you guys take field trips to agility trials? Like for dogs? Man, I’m such a nerd. :lau :oops:

Hey, wait a minute!

Speaking of dogs!

Are you guys one of those businesses where dogs are allowed at work and they have a dog park for them and everything!? Cause man that would be cool! :lau :oops:

How about those giant slides between floors like YouTube has!? :pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom