BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Hey Everyone!

We gave the pre-order friends a few days to get their items, and now we're excited to open the store up for everyone!

Here is the BYC-U shirt design (on a blue shirt):

BYC-University.gif

SUPER T-SHIRT SALE:

Terrie's poor house is jam packed with merchandise, so to make way for the new stuff (see it spilling into her dining room below) we're having a SUPER SALE on any of the "old" BYC tees.

Only $10 per shirt! (limited to stock on hand, so get it while it is available)

This includes your favorites like "Got Chickens" and "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" and "Chillin With My Peeps"

Here's the pile of new stuff waiting for a home!

18_loaded_tables002.jpg

So, put your orders in quick because sizes & colors are limited!

http://www.coopedup.net/store/

hey nifty...

I know you guys have been working like mad to get this order out...

but i have an idea/suggestion for the store..

my DD wants a BYCU sweat shirt but i found that none came in girly colors...pinks, purples...ect...i know you guys try very hard to please everyone...but what if you sold the transfer at the store?...that way I can just go buy her a hoodie or sweat shirt she likes and iron on the transfer myself....

i know most craft stores sell a transfer medium or iron on so that you can take photos and put them on "t"s...what about doing this with the BYC stuff.....just a thought
thumbsup.gif

We may offer those in the future, but they don't really turn out as well as the professionally printed ones.

Regarding the girlie colors: We did run off a few pinks, but there just weren't very many ordered.

if you have any left over of the pink ones after all the pre orders have been filled can you let me know...thanks...she needs a size 7/8

I usually do the work tee shirts for the annual picnic and take it from me, it is so hard to please the majority. I think you guys did an awesome job picking neutral, popular colors for the shirts and sweatshirts and also have an awesome selection tees, long sleeve, hoodies, etc. It is hard to keep all of that straight!

KUDOS on a job well done!
thumbsup.gif

i must have missed the announcement for the pre-orders. Is it possible to still order the shirt i pre-ordered?

When you are completing your order there is a section during checkout that asks if you have a coupon code and you put it there.

If you get stuck, contact sales@byc and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom